Chips
Bfw0082 on PDC Poker, where I actually played last year

widowmaker89

widowmaker89

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I for one do not doubt you went from 0 to 9k, however if you want to brag about what stakes you play in order to solidify your posts, please don't. Your posts really have significant errors in basic poker theories and believe it or not you have a lot to learn (as we all do). If you arent sure what anyone is talking about, that probably means that there is a lot to learn as there have been solid posts here on a topic that is very standard.

I am sorry that everyone is being so harsh here, but when someone gives terrible advice and says they play 1knl so its right, it may give the wrong impression to those trying to learn.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not confident the combos of draws that have hit a pair along the way compare to the combos of Kings out there.

K5,K6,K8+, 55,66,88, 79s 74s 86combos

78, 67, 77 99 Kd2d-Kd5d 75s K7 4d8d 55combos

Dude seriously a 70 vpip calling station player has a range that is a billion times wider that than. His river calling range will be like Kx, 8x (78, 89 and random floats), 6x (of which most are in his preflop range) almost any pp, etc. and his turn calling range is way way wider than that (includes any draw). That range you assigned is just silly and in no way reflects the reality of a player that loose/bad. You can feel free to ignore me, but if you aren't capable of getting 3 streets out of a player like this, you are missing out on TONS of value and also making yourself easy to read/get owned by good players coz once they know you aren't capable of betting Kx on that river your river betting range would be polarized to monsters and bluffs, which is very easy to play against.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands