$50 NLHE 6-max: examples of facing 3bets

OMGITSOVER9K

OMGITSOVER9K

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already PMed him but he hasn't replied, I always see his short replies in threads but if he thinks thats enough then fine whatever

mine might have come off a bit more aggressive than I meant to, didn't think Acky would react like that lol.

anyway:

1- flat, 2-4bet, 3-flat, 4-4bet (should be a flat but I 4bet there because of blockers and I suck in 3b pots OOP) 5-4bet.

basically 4bet when you're OOP/have Ax suited since flatting them even if we're IP isn't the best spot but we get a bunch of folds given villains stats.

I flat QTs IP because its pretty :D

Yoshimiii

Yoshimiii

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously wtf?

OP posted some hands giving some basic stats and noone had replied

I call pre in them all obviously means i think they're too strong to fold yet not strong enough to 4bet for value, there is absolutely nothing else i can say with what was given, this is just an internet forum and whilst i try to help people every now and again, i still have a decent hourly playing poker that i would like to keep. Really think saying all i do is say fold pre etc is way out of line when my posts in HA are usually pretty in-depth and usually involve me going out of my way modelling hands in software i've bought, ok im done.

It might be obvious for you, but not for the OP, he is posting hands to learn from, it's nice when people justify an action instead of just saying do something as the OP needs to know why to call pre-flop so he can use it in later situations e.g. he might end up calling these type of hands pre-flop against a nit which would be extremely -ev.