$50 NLHE 6-max: $50 NLHE : Flopped set facing shove on river

Clambake420

Clambake420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$50 NL HE 6-max: $50 NL HE : Flopped set facing shove on river

This is a very weak home cash game. Its also a small stacked game relative to the limits we play ($20 buy in with .25/.50). This was 5 handed at this point. All the players are pretty weak poker players. I was involved in this hand with one of the more weaker players in the group. Ive seen this guy go broke on mid-bottom pairs, loves to chase draws regardless of price, and only ever cashes out money if he was extremely lucky all night long. But anyways i cant remember the preflop action exactly, cant remember if villain limped or min raised. but im pretty sure he min so we will just say he min raised.

Hero- D (~50)
Villain- SB (~40)

Preflop: UTG limped, CO folds, Hero limps, SB min raised, calls around.
Hero dealt K10o

Flop: 10 10 Q all rainbow
Villain bets $3
BB + UTG fold
Hero calls $3

Turn: 10 10 Q A
Villain checks
Hero checks

River: 10 10 Q A 9
Villain checks
Hero bets $5
Villain re-raises all in
Hero-????

My thoughts: On the flop i thought for a moment on whether i should re-raise or just flat, i ended up just flatting here to set the trap on further streets. When he bet 3 i knew i clearly had the best hand and at best he was holding a Q. Ive seen this guy make larger bets on bluffs and if he was bluffing i wanted him to try again on the turn. The turn brought a scare card for me since it completes a straight so after he checked i for some reason checked behind (was not happy with the play on this street). when he check shoves me i had no idea what to make of it. I had this weird feeling in the back of my head that i was crushed, there was about $17 in the pot and was about $31 to make his call which was all but $4 some bucks of my stack. I could see this guy making this shove with the better 2 pair AQ (but with a min raise i doubted this), just an ace, or a very odd play with just a Q. i kinda eliminated the straight in my mind cause i feel like he woulda check called a flop instead of lead out with pot size bet. What would you guys do facing a shove from a very poor player who overplays a lot of hands.