$5 PLO 6-max: Spew call in a 3bet pot vs a constant 3 bettor

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well this one hand got me thinking, I'm either doing something really wrong (and then wondering why the hell I lose), or I'm just too aggressive for my own good/calling station type and not folding on flops..

What I'm trying to figure out

A) Is my call all that awful pre, I mean I was going to a) Either fold if flop didn't connect in my favour, or B) 3bet that, constant 3 bettor and fold to a 4 bet on a bad flop (But since it was multiway, I'd have to figure out exactly what type of flop I was hoping to actually attempt this on, seeing as there also was 2 other players in the hand..

B) Is my line on the flop really bad? I mean I know if I had called A) this player was potting turn on me, so I figured since he didn't pot on flop against me (He can't have a set, and he can't also have if anything a higher flush draw because he did those with those types of hands, he usually hit the pot button over and over against all players on the table...So is my line that I took on the flop awful if so can you explain how come (plz and thx)

I posted the entire hand because I want you all too have a good look over this each street and tell me exactly if anything was wrong where it would've been...The only thing if any I think I did wrong is pre because even if I were to hit my set, I'd still could possibly be doomed other then that I can't really think of anything else (If I'm wrong tell me how come)

pokerstars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($23.88)
Hero (SB) ($13.23)
BB ($15.49)
UTG ($11.21)
MP ($5.34)
CO ($9.33)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J
spade.gif
, Q
club.gif
, 3
club.gif
, 3
spade.gif

1 fold, MP bets $0.17, 1 fold, Button raises to $0.58, Hero calls $0.56, BB calls $0.53, MP calls $0.41

Flop: ($2.32) 9
club.gif
, 10
club.gif
, 4
spade.gif
(4 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks, Button bets $2.22, Hero raises to $5, 2 folds, Button calls $2.78

Turn: ($12.32) 6
spade.gif
(2 players)
Hero bets $7.65 (All-In), Button calls $7.65

River: ($27.62) 2
club.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $27.62 | Rake: $1

Results:
Button had J
club.gif
, 8
spade.gif
, K
spade.gif
, 10
diamond.gif
(one pair, tens).
Hero had J
spade.gif
, Q
club.gif
, 3
club.gif
, 3
spade.gif
(flush, Queen high).
Outcome: Hero won $26.62

If your wondering why I did the C/R instead of donk bet myself (Because this player usually folded to my donk bets, but didn't actually fold once they invested anything on the flop, they usually went to the river with it)