No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$5 NL HE Full Ring: TPTK facing a large bet

Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 11/4/2.3

Ok, I have 90 hands on villian and going through it I think I should have 3-bet this pre-flop. I have no fold to 3-bet stats on him but I think it was definately a missed opportunity. So anyway I call and come across TPTK on the flop. Get a c-bet and he fires another pot size bet on the turn, obviously he wants to get stacks in the middle. Are you shoving this or folding?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
SB ($4.85)
BB ($1.75)
UTG ($6.40)
UTG+1 ($3.98)
UTG+2 ($5.37)
MP1 ($3.90)
CO ($4.85)
Hero ($5.08)

Dealt to Hero Q A

fold, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.05, CO raises to $0.22, Hero calls $0.22, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.17

FLOP ($0.73) Q J 7

MP1 checks, CO bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80, MP1 folds

TURN ($2.33) Q J 7 4

CO bets $2.33, Hero ??

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A 3-bet preflop wouldn't be a bad idea, would def get you more info at least. I would have raised the flop without question. At this point I guess I'm worried about AA KK and JJ, you could be tying. IDK bro, it would have been better to be more of a aggressor but I can't see AQ beating much besides a bluff here and with those stats on him i think ya gotta fold this.

B

BenLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's probably got AQ at the least. I'd fold, he's also raising 4% of hands. It's often best just not to get involved with these guys because they raise so infrequent that they're only raising their premium hands. They're also not the kind to bluff with you, I could see him on AA, KK, QQ, JJ here. AQ is probably at the bottom of his range. Just beware when nits start raising.