$5 NLHE 6-max: 5 bet pot 200+bb deep

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ye ive only recently started trying a few new sites betfair has previously been my site of choice.I wish ipoker had a larger player pool becaue it can be hard to get games going at certain times.You would think when the top sites have binned rakeback people would flock to ipoker for the 45% on offer including the rakeraces.

ipoker speed games run constantly I think. The huds doesn't work properly there either though.
I see 20NL speed games running.
My main ipoker volume is at bet365 which uses a seperate player pool. 4NL-20NL volume on regular tables is pretty decent there.
50NL games were good but recently have become too reggy

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ipoker speed games run constantly I think. The huds doesn't work properly there either though.
I see 20NL speed games running.
My main ipoker volume is at bet365 which uses a seperate player pool. 4NL-20NL volume on regular tables is pretty decent there.
50NL games were good but recently have become too reggy

Bet 365 is now seperated from ipoker i believe they only run their own premium tables now and not the linked tables. But y e i used to play there and the games were pretty fishy and passive. The one thing i didnt like about their vpip scheme either is you need to keep up a three month qualifying period to get it.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet 365 is now seperated from ipoker i believe they only run their own premium tables now and not the linked tables. But y e i used to play there and the games were pretty fishy and passive. The one thing i didnt like about their vpip scheme either is you need to keep up a three month qualifying period to get it.

yeah they have a seperate player pool. That's why I like them. & a lot of tables run up to 20NL. 50NL+ is a bit weird now.
Also hitting the top rake tier isn't that hard if you are at least playing decent volume in 10NL.
I almost always cover the rake amount in the top tier within th 1st month So always get the best rakeback % - which isn't exactly the best around I believe. Around 30%.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah they have a seperate player pool. That's why I like them. & a lot of tables run up to 20NL. 50NL+ is a bit weird now.
Also hitting the top rake tier isn't that hard if you are at least playing decent volume in 10NL.
I almost always cover the rake amount in the top tier within th 1st month So always get the best rakeback % - which isn't exactly the best around I believe. Around 30%.

It's better than a $500 free roll ticket that some sites give.

GreenDaddy1

GreenDaddy1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Game - these are the stats offered

Just following up on those party poker My Game comments, just for interests sake here are the stats they are currently showing for the cash games:

'Key Stats'
VPIP
PFR
VPIP/PFR Ratio
Aggression %

'Stealing & Blind defence'
Steal Pct
SB Reraise Steal
BB Reraise Steal
SB Fold to Steal
BB Fold to Steal

'3 & 4 Betting'
3 Bet %
Vs 3 Bet Call %
Vs 3 Bet Fold %
Vs 3 Bet Raise %

'Post Flop Aggression'
Flop C Bet %
Flop Agg %
Flop C Bet % Success
Turn C Bet %
Turn Agg %
River Agg %

'Showdowns'
Win on Showdown %
Win When Saw Flop %
Went to Showdown %
Win Rate

Couple of images attached show the format & suggested ranges they give you. They suggest some basic lessons when you score anything less than A, ie if you are outside their suggested ranges.

Attachments

• key stats.jpg
    key stats.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 9
  • showdowns.jpg
    showdowns.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 10