Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.02/$.05
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
Have a medium torque in an early position. They call a raise and the flop a full. What do you think is the best strategy to follow?

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You would have to give more information, if you play out of position or with position against the villain. Against how many villains? If any that is short. How much is his SPR in relation to the boat. It all adds up to being able to tell you the best move.

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was out of position against a villain who was almost twice as stacked as me.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
First you have to look at what information you have on the villain and prepare the best moves to stay SPR of 1 to go all in comfortable on the turn or river. That depends on the amount of the effective stack.

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how relevant that information is before a hand as strong as the one I mentioned at the beginning.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That first you have to know how your opponent plays to know what is the best way to get the chips out of him. If they go all in on the flop, even if it's a donkey, it's not going to call you just like that.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why dont you post all the hand details using the forumhand converter, that way it will be easier for people to comment

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have a medium torque in an early position. They call a raise and the flop a full. What do you think is the best strategy to follow?Have a medium torque in an early position. They call a raise and the flop a full. What do you think is the best strategy to
I would love to comment this situation but there’s a huge lack of information about the hand in question. I got that you opened from EP and flopped a full-house, but what was the preflop action, were you seating in the UTG or MP? Did you raise preflop and get called for player/players in which position? What was the sizing of your preflop raise? Was it a heads-up or a 3-way pot? Any 3-bet/Squeeze preflop? And what about the stack sizings of hero and villain/villains?
Follows your actions and villain actions on the flop, turn and river, if they occurred. Thanks for sharing!