$400 NLHE Full Ring: Not sure about this check raise

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live 400nl i have 80-90bb in small blind.Villain on button with about 55bb or so.2mp limpers villain limps i have KK raise to $25 the 2mp folp villian calls.Flop J73 rainbow i check villain bets $60 i raise all in he calls.Reads on villain are just lost a $900 pot to a flush draw with one to come two hands before,normal live player prop 35\10.I thought about this the other day i'm realy not sure about the check raise on the flop maybe i just should have c-bet what do you all think?

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is villain aggressive or passive?

If aggressive, check to induce, if passive, bet for value IMO.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you're not folding an overpair to a half-stack, possibly tilting villain.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
55bb deep, any line that gets all the money in is fine.

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against this guy who just lost and might be spewing a bit I think check raise would be best. I really like how you went with the overbet and pushed all in there.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against this guy who just lost and might be spewing a bit I think check raise would be best. I really like how you went with the overbet and pushed all in there.

It's not an overbet 55bb deep

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you're not folding an overpair to a half-stack, possibly tilting villain.
Obv I'm not folding my thoughts were i might be running hands out like 7x-88,99-an some jx by check raising.As it turned out he had j10 an payed off just wondered if i might have played it wrong.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Given bet sizes and reads, I think he folds 0 percent of the hands that somehow hit the flop. He might have some air that he double barrels if you play passively, but that's really read dependant