blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$4 NL HE 6-max: $4 NL HE : 2 pairs facing all in raise on turn

Six handed cash game at Carbon Poker. I have QKos on BB. Three limpers in the pot. SB folded so I am first to act.

Flop comes QK9 with 2 diamonds 1 heart. I bet 18c into 18c pot.

Two folds. BTN flat calls.

Turn is a 3h, giving the board two hearts and two diamonds.

I bet again 52c into 52c pot. He thinks for a long time then shoves.
I only have $2 left. I am essentially looking at calling $2 to win $3.50.

I don't think he has a set of Q or K as he's not the type to slowplay that from the BTN. Perhaps he had 99 or a made straight (in which case I am left with only 4 outs if I call). Or he had a K plus a flush draw, though the way he had been playing, I don't think he would risk it with top pair + flush draw. He has shown the propensity to shove with a made hand. I think he has at least 2 pairs here. Did he hit 2 pairs on the turn (in which case I am ahead)?

What to do here? My gut says I am behind here, though there are only 2 hands that I put him on that beats me (99 or 10 J), and I don't think he would just flat call with 99 so that leaves only 10J that scares me. I've gotta call, right?

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would tend to say he's on a flush draw. Most (if not all) of the hands that had you beat were made on the flop. I would think he doesn't have a pocket pair.
Call, if he's got JT then so be it, at that level he could be playing around with K3 or K9 or even Q3 or Q9, I can't really see how you can fold here.