$3/6 FLHE Full Ring: JJ preflop / scary turn

C

crbell3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
$3/6 FL HE Full Ring: JJ preflop / scary turn

I had an interesting hand and am looking for some analysis to improve my play. Two questions from this one hand

8 Players pre-flop, late position. I have only been at the table a little while. My hand is Js Jh.

Person under the gun raises and there are 2 cold calls before the bet arrives at me, one of the cold callers I know to be loose and agressive. I call and this is my first question. Should I have raised? In hindsight, I am pretty sure I should have.

Players left in hand:
position 1 - original raiser, unknown player
position 2 - unkown player
poistion 3 - loose and aggressive
position 4 - me

(9 small bets)

Flop: 6h 9c 3c

The two clubs could be a problem but else a fantastic flop for me. Position one (the original raiser) checks, position 2 bets, position 3 raises. I decide I don't want overcards nor single clubs out there so I re-raise. Poistion 1 folds, position 2 calls, position 3 raises (limit). Both I and position 2 call. (3 players left, 10.5 big bets)

Turn: Kc

This is really bad. High overcard and a club, placing 3 on the board. Position 2 checks, position 3 bets. Here is my next question. Fold, call or bet?

Long story short. I cold called turn and river (1 bet each) and lost to the river card which was a 9 giving mr loose and aggressive a set.

I would appreciate any insight