Blinds: $0.00/$0.00
Site: pokerstars
* * Dealt to BB:9♦ A♥
* * Sklansky group 8
Preflop:
* * UTG: checks
* * 1 players fold.
* * MP1 calls [$0.02]
* * Hero: checks (probably should raise here, but i want to keep the A-rag cards in)
* * 5 players folded.
* * Total folds this street: 6
* * Potsize: $0.07
Flop:
* * 9♣ Q♣ 6♣
* * Hero: checks
* * UTG: checks
* * MP1: checks
* * Potsize: $0.07
Turn:
* * A♦
* * Hero bets [$0.06]
* * 6 players fold.
* * MP1 raises $0.30 to $0.36

----------------------------------
Sorry no stats available, im playing blind as im on my desktop.

This is a situation i find myself having trouble with. A playable hand on a v.dangerous board. Whats the most profitable line here? More often then not here i feel at this limit players are doing this with cards like Ac-rag ect, but im just not sure. Im guessing its very player dependent? Do i flat call and re-evalute on the river or just fold now?

Thanks

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they have hit an A as well, but only have the single pair. I'd 3 bet him

U

UICS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm no expert, but I would fold here. You bet almost pot and got reraised a lot. You dont have a club, and this line could easily be a flopped flush luring you in. Also, if he does only have an ace, since the Ah and Ad are already out, he probably has the Ac, or his other card is a club, so he has outs. I dont think a flat call is good here because you must charge him if you think you are ahead and he is drawing to the flush. I think you have to either fold or shove here, because any 3-bet would make the pot too large to fold on the river. With no reads, I think I would fold here and look for a better spot, while the pot is small. IMO at these stakes, players tend to be pretty passive, this reraise smells like a made hand to me. Also, how did you check PF, did you post the BB before it came around or something?
Just my opinion, GL!