[25NL 6max] perfect turn card to bluff all in ?

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wat?? 21% 3Bet is too high? ChuckTs only played 15 hands, but he was 47/47/inf with 60% 3Bet... I think I played quite weak-tight compared to him... :eek:

haha well you were 3 betting me quite a bit, just like i was 3 betting zach quite a bit, since everybody's ats was high.

i ran at 27/20/5.5 w/ 15% 3 bet, and i was 3 betting quite a bit, so 21% is incredibly high. chuck hardly played any hands so you cant tell anything from that. anyways, point being that you were certainly 3 betting light here, so i certainly would not have "put" you on an ace here at all.

Normally it might be a good card to shove etc. but the way the game was playing out, i personally would have called down this hand with any pair, as played pre and on the flop. But if i had zach's hand (at least what i think zach said he had) i would have shoved this flop all day long.

I completely think you would follow this exact line with any ace, but i also think you would follow this exact line with almost any hand you would 3 bet with, and in this session that range was very wide and probably didn't contain an ace much of the time. I think the problem with your logic here is that villain would have to fold any non-ace pair, but given the flow of the game the calling range should be much much wider.