Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm flatting those hands.

What i figured you'd say

We have position T6s and K4s shouldn't be too hard to make a profit from when facing a 50% opening range, we're getting 2 to 1 odds and have position.
Heck I have 50% min openers and 90% SB openers I defend any two cards against. Having said that it really sucks to 3bet junk like T5o but I can't really see anyway round it specially when against 90% opens and at least we don't get flatted often. Suitedness doesn't matter as much in position.

I think suitedness does matter we have a tonne of equity against their range whereas before we basically shouldnt have any. For that reason i think T6s is so much stronger than T5o and so much better to 3b with.

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think suitedness does matter we have a tonne of equity against their range whereas before we basically shouldnt have any. For that reason i think T6s is so much stronger than T5o and so much better to 3b with.

Ye T6s is stronger but that's why I flat it. Playing a pot postflop makes use of its suitedness. Whether it's suioted or not matters not if we are 4bet and as villain is out of position we will rarely see calls.
In normal situations I'd always prefer 3betting T6s over T5o but in this unique situation we are defending with such wide ranges I feel T6s is strong enough (by the skin of its teeth) to call, us being in position is merely an extra reason for flatting.

T5o is complete junk I'd normally fold but most the pretty suited hands I'd normally 3bet out of position and most the A2o/K8o blocker hands I'd 3bet in position have become strong enough to flat so junk with a blocker to TT makes a better 3bet than 26o or one of the few hands I'm folding.

Also noticed I made a mistake in that range, I'd be flatting A2o+

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely smaller on the flop (or check), as people said pre can't be good without super specific reads, and river idk kinda blegh obviously never folding but when he bets that big I'm not sure how many one-pair hands he has and he could conceivably hero-fold a lot of them when you shove over that size a bet. I probably just call river I guess.

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm flatting those hands.

We have position T6s and K4s shouldn't be too hard to make a profit from when facing a 50% opening range, we're getting 2 to 1 odds and have position.
Heck I have 50% min openers and 90% SB openers I defend any two cards against.

Having said that it really sucks to 3bet junk like T5o but I can't really see anyway round it specially when against 90% opens and at least we don't get flatted often. Suitedness doesn't matter as much in position. Lol someones defo going to read that chart and take it as standard 3betting range :p

+1

Defending K4s by calling should be easily profitable