$25 NLHE 6-max: Facing pot sized donk bet on the river with TPTK

Delvuter

Delvuter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Minute 10:30 he talks about something that is basically Baluga theorem, but it includes the river bet. This is what I was referring to. He never actually calls it Baluga, but it is basically Baluga, but including the river. I tried to say that on my original post on this thread. So yes, not technically Baluga, but kinda sorta with just th eriver added. His whole lesson is all about the unknown V, betting massive on Turn or River and it beating one pair. Or at least he tries to emphasize that point throughout.

Last edited:
c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the 2+2 check boxes style of replies.

[x] Lee Jones went to Duke. He must be an idiot. (Disclaimer: I went to UNC)
[_] The hand in discussion is relevant to Baluga theorem
[_] The hand in your video is relevant to this post
[x] You are 0/2 on posting relevant information
[x] Fish often have high river aggression percentages, while being passive on the flop & turn.
[x] I consider this post a waste of time, because I'm talking with Delvuter, troll machine & logic black hole.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the 2+2 check boxes style of replies.

[x] Lee Jones went to Duke. He must be an idiot. (Disclaimer: I went to UNC)
[_] The hand in discussion is relevant to Baluga theorem
[_] The hand in your video is relevant to this post
[x] You are 0/2 on posting relevant information
[x] Fish often have high river aggression percentages, while being passive on the flop & turn.
[x] I consider this post a waste of time, because I'm talking with Delvuter, troll machine & logic black hole.

Lol. !!!!

Delvuter

Delvuter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
White flag waving, not sure what else to say. I am just on here to learn how to play poker better. I am sorry if I did anything wrong on here to deserve this. I will try harder to do everything better. I amsorry.