MP calls ($25) .25.
Hero ($25) raises to 1.80.
Button ($55) is ALL IN.
SB folds.
BB folds.
UTG is ALL IN.
MP is ALL IN.

Hero????

Just a little background, Button is a solid player, UTG is erratic, and MP is decent. This is extremely unusual. All ins have not been common.

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have the second nuts in a large multiway pot. Call.

I'm having a tough time putting btn on AA - solid players don't do this that often imo. We're ignoring UTG obv, but MP's line is equally weird, unless you or btn have been iso raising alot. I think we're going to see a lot of TT-QQ and AQ+, more than KK+.

cucumber_pandas

cucumber_pandas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call and be pretty happy about it.

polakpoker4

polakpoker4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with sly TT-QQ will be the majority of his range. I actually came across the nearly the exact situation today and villain showed JJ. I think they shove because it's easier than playing a hand like that postflop, with overcards hitting and leaving them confused. Villain will show up from time to time with AA but it won't be often enough for you to have to fold the second nuts. Even 200bbs deep I'd be making this call Im pretty sure.

B

BenLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Results: Button turns over QQ. UTG turns over some random shit. MP turns over A8. My opinion of MP as solid is shattered.

My action: I folded. First time ever folding KK. I was going to call button and UTG, but MP - who I thought was solid - limp raising all in screamed power. I remembered a hand in the WSOP where one guy was on kings and Hellmuth and Beth Shak both had aces. Really tough decision. Felt like an idiot after.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure we can ever really fold KK 100 BBs deep. Hell, I'm not for folding AK/QQ very often 100 BBs deep, especially at micros. you can be sure that MP has random shit a lot, the one you have to worry about possibly is UTG. Still, with this much money in the pot, a lot of it pretty much dead, you should never fold KK with this type of action.

B

bubonicplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if UTG were deeper I'd consider a fold but shortstacks limp/shove pretty light and MP never limps aces behind and button 3-bet shipping never has AA so I snap it off pretty quick.