Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
VP$IP
PFR
AF
Currency
$
Villain Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 26/17/4
Villain seems to be very agressive. Do you call? With which handrange he could jam?
I think there hands like QTs, 99, JJ, QQ and a lot of FD possible. Also I am unblocking all draws.

Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD 2 Poker HUD and Database Software

NL Holdem 0.25(BB)

UTG (135.6BBs) [VPIP: 26.5% | PFR: 16.6% | AGG: 48.7% | Hands: 448]

Dealt to Hero:
K K

UTG Raises To 3BBs, HJ Folds, HERO Raises To 9BBs, BTN Folds, SB Folds, BB Folds, UTG Calls 6BBs

Hero SPR on Flop: [4.69 effective]
Flop (19.4BBs): 4 9 J
UTG Checks, HERO Bets 6BBs (Rem. Stack: 85BBs), UTG Raises To 126.6BBs (allin), HERO ???

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kind of gross, i would probably stack off here as i feel villians range has flush draws and straight draws that want to deny equity, if hes aggresive this is exactly the type of play that aggro players make, sometimes they will have sets but i dont think we can fold. we unblock flush draws and Q10 for the OESD.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think I would call it off as lots of draws he could be doing this with as an agro player. I think with a set he might raise smaller to keep you in

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's our 3 bet % and what do we think villain thinks our 3 bet range is? Villain may have a good idea of the hand we have or close to it. They should at least be able to decipher that we rarely if ever 3 bet with a J9, J4, 94 hand so we dont have two pair. I would also think that you would never bet this small on a two suited flop ( I dont like this sizing when you have KK either) with a set. So villain probably thinks we either have some AK or AQ type hand or did make a small bet with 1010 through AA as most of our range with of course some other random 3 bet pre hands mixed in but those arent the bulk of our range. Even though we could have some AK and AQ hands, I dont think villain is risking 126 BBs with AJ or 1010 here. I believe it is stronger than that. As far as QQ goes, villain would flat those pre if he was targeting 99-JJ hands that he didnt want to fold out and any potential worry about KK and AA. If that was the case, on this flop where JJ and 99 got there and they would still be crushed by KK and AA, why would they jam over? They wouldn't so I discount QQ heavily here.

Sets by villain are not impossible since they could put you on a hand similar to what we have and think we are rarely folding but its still taking a chance vs raising for value where the expectations of getting called are greater. I would think a set by villain would def raise here but not jam and fold out all AK, AQ or even get overpairs like ours to think about folding so I discount them. Since Im removing QQ, AJ type hands, and sets (at least lowering the probability of sets) that leaves a lot of flush draw hands and most flush draw hands here that want to get in 126 BBs will be Ax flush draws that are pretty even with us yet we are ahead. Given we are ahead against flush draws and there is still a non-zero chance villain puts us on what we have and thinks we will never fold so is jamming a set here then I think this is a pretty even call or fold spot. I dont think you are ever going to be runaway good calling here and I rarely think (but possible) you will ever be that bad calling here either. Which means I would call or fold here depending on what type of mood I am which is not the correct way to play but its the truth to what I would do personally here.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
easy call, since villain have QQ, AJ.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This could be a crazy bluff but it's really very rare, as 25NL players have a certain level and you won't find enough manic styles to make this call profitable in the long run. You should see more showdowns of this player to get a better feel for his play style.
Greetings.