200nl 6mx - Sqz in BB gets min 4 bet!

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right guys, I think this sqz is ok here from c/o who has a 48% steal, btn is like 31% steal. But what is the button's min 4bet mean here, Actually I usually make this $32 here, but my script fooked up.

So thoughts now, easy fold? or do we have decent fold equity?

Villain is 19/17/3, he sees me as taggy, but probably knows I sqz here a high %.

poker stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker

MP: $200 (100 bb)
CO: $207 (103.5 bb)
BTN: $200 (100 bb)
SB: $207.65 (103.8 bb)
Hero (BB): $200 (100 bb)

Pre-Flop: Hero is BB with 7
club.gif
club.gif

MP folds, CO raises to $7, BTN calls $7, SB folds, Hero raises to $28, CO folds, BTN raises to $58, Hero?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As played I think I'm folding here pretty easily most times. Btn was happy to call the initial raise then 4-bets you? I think flatting here is a mistake. Sure he could be 4-betting lite thinking you're squeezing, but he seems pretty willing to play for stacks with that reraise now that it won't be multi-way now. If you really believe he's taking you for a ride then shove. But I think that's a bad idea. Even if he's lite, I don't us ever ahead here to start. I know his PFR% and AF are quite high (and tied to his 31% steal might argue a call) but the fact his vpip is only 19 suggests that his raise means something and he probably has a hand worth playing more often than not.

Also, our hand is crap imo. With my style of play, while I could have sqeezed like you did, I personally can't call the four bet here with a small gapped connector.