£20 NLHE 6-max: Would you have slowed down and possibly get away with this hand?

alipalip

alipalip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After turn rise you are behind so just fold, cll ony if you got some read about Villain!

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Checking isn't about pot control, checking is about getting more value from a wider range that isn't calling a double barrel sometimes let alone 3 barrels unless its a fish. In this specific hand if villain is flatting 66 in 3 bet pots it probably is best to bet/bet/bet.

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not give up of this hand.But theres differnce when playing online and face to face.For me is important to se players reactions and act during game and see how they usually play their hands.But this situation is very interesting but i think i would stick to this hand.

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider this a cooler. I think that the bet/bet/bet line is fine in this spot. There is plenty of value from hands like AT, AJ, AQ (before the turn), A2, A3, A5, and some slow played hands like KK, QQ (before the turn) and JJ to justify barreling. How awful would it be if you let one of these hands which you dominate get there OTR?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands