BB $2.70 Villain
UTG $4.53
UTG+1 $5.08
UTG+2 $2
Lo Jack $2.09
Hi Jack $1.80
CO $2.34
Button $6.10 Hero :as4::8c4:
Table has been playing loose with many re-buys. Villain is aggressive and usually has position on Hero. She was felted a few hands ago, rebought, and won a hand without showing down. Blinds post and it folds to Hero. Odd for this game. Hero opens for 7 cents (table typical open) . SB fold snd Villain in the BB Calls

Pot $0.15 Flop comes :ah4::ac4::7c4: Hero has to have the best hand and the question is how do we extract max value? Villain check, Hero raises to $0.11 to make flush draws pay. Villain calls after a few seconds

Pot $0.36, Turn comes :6c4: Flush draw comes in and Villain checks, Hero raises 2/3s pot to $0.27 and Villain re-raises to $0.77.with $1.50 behind. Should Hero shove? He isn't folding.. Hero calls

Pot $1.87 Turn comes :5h4: Completing a straight draw and Villain bets 1/3 pot and 1/2 of her remaining stack, $0.75. It looks like she wants a call. Fold, Raise or Call?

Hero calls and Villain shows :ad4::2c4: Hero wins $3.37. :8c4: blocks the straight and the flush, but not much. If Villain had bet more I think I would have folded, but it seems odd Villain went passive after beeing very aggressive.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
I think you should bet smaller on the flop to get a call from double backdoors like KQ with one club. Should bet like 4 cents on the flop. On the turn it's close, you can bet, but you should start checking some of your Ax hands on the turn, so that your check-back range has Ax hands on the river. I think your hand is borderline, you could bet 100% and check back smaller Ax hands. I don't like shoving his check-raise, because you will just get called by flush or better. Villain's river bet is so small, so it becomes a mandatory call.