xXxVaLPrOxXx (MP): $3.63 (182 bb)
kempachi686 (CO): $0.81 (41 bb)
NiMLé (BU): $2.00 (100 bb)
TM_Serdar (SB): $0.52 (26 bb)
Walker_Bros_360 (BB): $2.88 (144 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($0.03) Hero (Walker_Bros_360) is BB with K 3
TTGemi (UTG) raises to $0.06, 4 players fold, Walker_Bros_360 (BB) calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.13) 6 K 3 (2 players)
Walker_Bros_360 (BB) checks, TTGemi (UTG) bets $0.09, Walker_Bros_360 (BB) calls $0.09

Turn: ($0.31) 8 (2 players)
Walker_Bros_360 (BB) checks, TTGemi (UTG) bets $0.26, Walker_Bros_360 (BB) calls $0.26

River: ($0.83) A (2 players)
Walker_Bros_360 (BB) bets $0.40, TTGemi (UTG) raises to $2.39 (all-in), Walker_Bros_360 (BB) calls $1.99

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty loose call from the BB against UTG even though everyone else has folded,
I personally would of put a raise in on the flop or turn as after villain barrels turn we are practically ahead of his entire range, AK, AA, KQ. The only thing we lose to is KK which is unlikely. Villians bet sizes seem value heavy.
River sucks, maybe we could check fold as we lose to most of villains range now, there are a few flush draws that missed that we beat but many of these are likely to fold or just call to our donk bet Ax etc.

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just fold preflop.
as played - bet,bet,bet

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Preflop: very bad call against UTG 3x raise. Worst Kx you should be calling here is K9o and even that you can fold, because at NL2 some players tend to raise very tight when they open 3x.

Flop: Against smaller c-bet I would favor check-raise, but against big bet I don't mind calling. Either way it's not bad. Just know that you can check-raise here, because you have a lot of draws that would love to check-raise and you need to balance them out with value hands.

Turn: This time though I lean towards check-raise, because is very draw heavy and villain got additional middling straight draws and additional flush draw. By check-raising you will fold out ton of equity. Calling is not terrible, but 3nd best option.

River: A is good for villain, so I don't understand your donk. Villain has AA, KK, AK in his range and you donk into him. Are you setting up yourself for a jam? You should donk only when card is good for you. As played, when villain shoves you should fold. You don't beat villain's value hands and on top of that players tend to terribly underbluff in these spots. Villain's range most probably looks like AA, KK, AK, 88, 66 and couple of bluffs. At NL2 a lot of people will have ZERO bluffs, so when you see raise like this, just fold everything, but nuts.

S

SPYDER1998

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main mistake is the Preflop call, you should not call pre in the BB with K3 offsuit, but sometimes, you can 3 bet or Fold K3 suited in the BB.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said the pre flop call is a bad move that will result in losses much of the time. First you are going against an UTG raiser which in 6 max means less but still means something and then you have a hand that has no draw potential and even when you hit a king it could lead to trouble.

As far as the hand as played goes I would play it the way you play it until the river. I do think there are check raise spots on either flop or turn that you could go that route but I would probably just call and it might be a leak of mine but I think either calling or raising can be justified. On the river though, why lead here? We have a hand that is screaming Kx or flush draw and with the Ace both now look weak so its a good spot to check and bluff catch the river. Your lead bet on the river, imo, is never getting called. Its either getting folded or raised. If you are going against a one pair Kx hand then that villain will be deterred by the ace and could/should think that your missed flush draws have a lot of Ax in them. If they beat you then they have 2 pair and are probably raising. This is a great spot to check and bluff catch. If villain checks behind then you werent going to get any more from them anyway.

As played on the river when you lead here and villain jams on you it is most likely a fold. I There are some scenarios where a villain could put you on a busted draw and think they can get you to fold but I think that is pretty rare for 2NL. When you call here your ahead some non zero % of the time but I dont think it is anywhere near enough to justify the call.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The original call preflop is the problem. Unsuited, non connectors, will seldom produce a big hand, and in the cases where they do, the hand will be very obvious and hero won't get paid.

As played I would check raise the flop. Two pair is an OK, but not grreat hand. Being timid encourages aggression on later streets with less information, especially when cards favorable to Villain fall on the later streets.

As played I would fold the river. Villain has been playing like she has an ace and she know has the best two pair hands.