$2 NLHE 6-max: Blind battle - 5 decisions in one hand

S

Sneaky Feet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^if its any of these hands, how often will they pay our river bet on this runnout?

That's why I was thinking of the low value bet. 57, 87, 98 "should" be calling to catch bluffs. A,K or Q high again "should" be calling and might be raising thinking we have a lower flush.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He might call a small bet on the river with the King high flush, but he sees 2 pair on the board and hero has been betting hard. What do you do if he jams?

The second J is a ball buster.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He might call a small bet on the river with the King high flush, but he sees 2 pair on the board and hero has been betting hard. What do you do if he jams?

The second J is a ball buster.

If he jams, you fold. He's NEVER shoving less than a J. He will be calling much wider than you're thinking though.

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he jams, you fold. He's NEVER shoving less than a J. He will be calling much wider than you're thinking though.

I am curious if we can really bet/fold when we have a PSB and if it is really worth betting in the first place if we intend on bet/folding in a bloated pot like this. Especially vs a reg(against a fish I bet river all day no questions asked)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am curious if we can really bet/fold when we have a PSB and if it is really worth betting in the first place if we intend on bet/folding in a bloated pot like this. Especially vs a reg(against a fish I bet river all day no questions asked)

It's 2nl. Even the regs are fishy.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre call
Flop bet 2/3, reraise allin, its 2nl you will get calls by lol amount of Jx even that x/r is most of the time pretty strong its worth it he wont have JJ often enough to make this a losing play and he will have AJ QQ KK even KJ TT 99 often enough for you to print money there...

As played i don't like turn and im not sure how often he would raise FD, im guessing call but i wouldn't be there in the first place to make this decision

River would be check back im

Last edited:
Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands