100nl 6max 3bet pot line deep?

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Floating doesn't have to be sophisticated. Or rather he doesn't have to be sophisticated to float. He can have TT here and think he's still best. He can have a flush draw. He can have JT and say to himself "I have a draw, plus he could give up". He could have 95s and call for no reason...

what i mean is that you have a lot more FE against a villain who's ready to float you with ATC in addition to betting hands that he likes.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see what you mean. Though I think even with the hands that 'he likes' we have enough FE and are ahead often enough to make CRAI a pretty viable option.

If I posted a hand that got this many responses 3 days later, I post some every day.

well it's easy when half of them are your own.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the suggestion to check/shove, because it gives us a chance to get a free card, maximizes versus floats (who are more or less obligated to bet when we check the turn) and has some serious fold equity versus top pair hands that bet for protection.

I think it's important to remember that we don't have to check hoping that he'll bet so we can shove. We can check and be happy if he checks behind and gives us a free card.