$1000 NLHE 6-max: KK in 4-bet pot, deep-stacked. Could anybody check the line?

F

Falcon1803

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four bet stronger preflop. I am looking to get stacks in. Slow down if an ace hits, but with position and the 2nd best hand preflop I am firing like crazy.

Way too timid postflop as well.

Yes he COULD have JJ but he could also have many more hands you can squeeze value out of.

What were your stats? In particular 3bet and 4bet percentages. Villain played QQ quite timidly as well. I guess it is because your must have been playing super tight and conservative.
1. As to 4-bet sizing. I like SplitSuit video in this regard... He says that 22-25 BB is optimal because we want to keep the same sizes when we 4-betting for value and as a bluff so that to be balanced and not to risk too much when bluffing. Of course, we were deep and the sizes should have been adjusted.... Here I agree.
At the same time, many books say thet 4-betting KK sometimes is a mistake because you are called only with better hands and fold out worse. The reason why I 4-bet at all was because the vilain was rather loose and agressive.... What is the right 4-bet size here in your opinion?
As to my stats. 3-bet 4% (AA, KK, AK, simetimes QQ + bluffs). 4-bet -1%