$1000 NL HE 6-max: Seems like a min-raise on the turn is strong at higher stakes as well

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it’s okay to 3-bet weaker hands versus min-raises. It looks like the defender is a bit recreational, raising in spots where it shouldn’t be raising, e.g, OTF where aggressor has AT, TT+, and on other streets.
The hand defender committed itself to the pot, where it could’ve folded easily OTR, it became a mandatory call.

Mr_Kk13

Mr_Kk13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it’s okay to 3-bet weaker hands versus min-raises. It looks like the defender is a bit recreational, raising in spots where it shouldn’t be raising, e.g, OTF where aggressor has AT, TT+, and on other streets.
The hand defender committed itself to the pot, where it could’ve folded easily OTR, it became a mandatory call.
I believe as well that the defender is a recreational, because whenever he sits, the table insta fulls. I rail the 1knl games regularly due to the channel, but because the regulars at this level are pretty good and when I see how they play, I'm full of questions :p