$100 NLHE 6-max: Wierd river spot vs reg

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should ABSOLUTELY be 3-betting this flop. Three are plenty of worse hands that call, and some of them GII. Furthermore, if you honestly think that the only hands that GII here are 22, 77 and 88 then quit poker and find a new hobby because you have no chance of being a successful player long term. None.

Raising the turn is a terrible play. The 9 on the turn is a terrible card. I'm with Marginal when he says that T9 is heavily weighted here, and there are plenty of JT out as well.

The fold pre comment was a joke, but your preflop raise sizing WAS terrible. If you're going to raise in a blind vs. blind situation, especially OOP, make it 3x minimum (and I prefer 4x).

Raise pre is standard size secondly vollain doesn't have many value hands that GII on this flop, he doesn't have over pairs etc

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also can I suggest aggressively honest and ducky get a HU4ROLLZ going. I suggest 200 or 400nl for min 20k hands

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those stakes are too high for ducky

A

AggressivelyHonest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rofl what century are you playing poker in dude.

2x OTB 3 handed couldnt be more standard.

And honestly if you 3b this hand to GII OTF then its pretty clear why you're a long term loser at the game lol.

Idk what hands GII that are worse on the flop and if you say A7 then all the regs in the world of poker ty for your patronage

Look at some of my prior posts. If you do, you'll see that I've take most regs to the cleaners.

Raise pre is standard size secondly vollain doesn't have many value hands that GII on this flop, he doesn't have over pairs etc

I'm fully aware that there aren't many value hands that gii here --- but there are plenty of drawing hands that do for some villains.

Also can I suggest aggressively honest and ducky get a HU4ROLLZ going. I suggest 200 or 400nl for min 20k hands

I will gladly participate in a challenge like this, but I only play on Bovada and I'm not depositing anywhere else to do it.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a note, you shouldn't come into a forum with 35 posts and tell a fairly decent regular that he should find a new hobby, its quite assholish.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also I just went through your post history, can you please stop coming off as a jackass in every thread you post.

Ducky has also informed me he will play you when he comes back from vacation. 400nl is ok?

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a note, you shouldn't come into a forum with 35 posts and tell a fairly decent regular that he should find a new hobby, its quite assholish.

This is the best compliment I think you've ever paid Ducky :)

A

AggressivelyHonest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I will tell anyone that they should find a new hobby when they range as poorly as Ducky did in this hand. Thanks.

Also I just went through your post history, can you please stop coming off as a jackass in every thread you post.

Ducky has also informed me he will play you when he comes back from vacation. 400nl is ok?

I already said that 400NL is fine. And Ducky can speak for himself. Thanks again.