$10 NLHE Full Ring: KK preflop (no, i'm not a retard)

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm

The button might think that hero is fos with a light 3bet, shorty CO then min 4bets and btn thinks, i beat the CO short stack with my QQ and there's a non zero chance the SB's bullshitting, i'll iso the CO.

Really need to see stats of players imo, but if the button is at all reggy then anyone who says he always has AA here hasnt played 10nl for a while, dont tell me people dont raise lightly in stupid spots with shit because they do, KK doesnt flat behind there if we're the BTN, and thats enough for me to just get it in if he isnt a 3/3 nit

OMGITSOVER9K

OMGITSOVER9K

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm

The button might think that hero is fos with a light 3bet, shorty CO then min 4bets and btn thinks, i beat the CO short stack with my QQ and there's a non zero chance the SB's bullshitting, i'll iso the CO.

Really need to see stats of players imo, but if the button is at all reggy then anyone who says he always has AA here hasnt played 10nl for a while, dont tell me people dont raise lightly in stupid spots with shit because they do, KK doesnt flat behind there if we're the BTN, and thats enough for me to just get it in if he isnt a 3/3 nit

no stats, like just had sat at the table this was first orbit.

how much credit do you give people at 10nl for thinking here apart from 'LOL I HAZ AA I RAISE THE MINIMUM'

at 10nl, there's only regs, shit regs, shitter regs and fish.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm

No one cold 4-bet bluffs from the SB in FR. If you can prove otherwise, do so. Think about how retarded strong how line looks.

rssurfer54

rssurfer54

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best decision: fold, then switch to 6 max