$10 NLHE 6-max: How to play TPGK as PFR. 2/3Barrel?

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, it wasn't a range.

Second, your ranges are absurd. So he gets past the flop and turn with QQ, but not KK or JJ or TT? He can have 99 but not TT+? Your range also assumes he doesn't raise sets on the flop, doesn't raise any flush draws or made flushes or flopped two pairs?

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calling the flop with 99 and TT is pretty standard even for a nit. Calling 3streets with a pair of tens is not. 99 is included because it improves on the turn. I'll remove it for arguments sake
The nit range certainly shouldn't have QQ they do probably fold that on the turn unless it has a diamond. I'll remove them all.

This ok for you?

Corrected Nit Range

Board: Ah 7d 2d 9d Qs

Hand 0: 97.727% { 77, 22, AJs+, KdQd, AQo+ }
Hand 1: 02.273% { AsJd }

On the off chance you meant the fishy range I think KK is 3betting preflop and JJ is not calling down 3 streets. My dad is a 80/3 moron I could fix the deck and play this hand with him and even he will probably fold JJ at this point. Besides TT/JJ wouldn't make enough of a difference even if we did include them.

Last edited:
B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah don't get me wrong, I'm mostly still for c/f but I think this is a pretty close spot. We shouldn't auto c/f just because it's thin; you should heavily discount the hands he should be raising somewhere and/or just target the part of his range that we beat. Alternatively, with a better read/history, we can blow him off a few better hands because his range is severely capped.