$10 NLHE 6-max: Flopped straight, turn completes flush

frozensprx

frozensprx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vinyl when on a wet board I will value bet and hope villain calls and misses his draw. If the draw comes through or he gets aggro later in the hand i will re-evaluate the strength of my hand. But if i am betting hoping he folds so he doesn't have a chance to make use of his equity than I am semi-bluffing. I like how a small technicality is getting blown up haha. My only point was I was asking if when on a very very wet board and you have TPTK or something and you bet are you wanting the villain to fold or call?

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
vinyl when on a wet board I will value bet and hope villain calls and misses his draw. If the draw comes through or he gets aggro later in the hand i will re-evaluate the strength of my hand. But if i am betting hoping he folds so he doesn't have a chance to make use of his equity than I am semi-bluffing. I like how a small technicality is getting blown up haha. My only point was I was asking if when on a very very wet board and you have TPTK or something and you bet are you wanting the villain to fold or call?
If its a very very very wet board and i have no outs to improve and the pot is already inflated enough. i wouldnt mind getting a fold. due to the dangers of losing. better take less than lose it all.

Full Flush Poker