Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.05/$.10
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
First hand at a table. I wake up with 5c5d.

HJ opens to 25c, BTN calls, SB calls, I call.

6h6d5s on flop.

I thought about raising but as it's a rainbow flop I decided to check and let someone possibly catch a flush draw. In hindsight I probably should have bet in a fourway pot? The opener probably won't cbet in a 4way pot unless he has a larger PP. Someone could have like 78 or 89.

It's checked around.

Turn is a 10d. SB leads out with a small $0.33 bet into a $1 pot. I decided to call. Everyone else calls.

Fourway to the river... and it's the card I don't wanna see. Th.

SB bets $0.49 into $2.32 pot.

I really should fold here as there are two others behind me to act. Even if SB only has a 6, one of the other two might have a T. BUT I called. The others folded.

I know there might be some hindsight here but how badly did I screw this up?

TsJs. A raise on the turn probably would have been called by him. I should have just bet the flop he would have folded. This hand happens like two minutes after an AIPF at another table where it was AA vs. AQ and it turned out to be a chopped pot. Had some other really bad run outs earlier. This was the last straw. I knew tilt was coming and I quit after this.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Flop check is fine, but on the turn you should raise v this small bet

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

6h6d5s on flop.

I thought about raising but as it's a rainbow flop I decided to check and let someone possibly catch a flush draw. In hindsight I probably should have bet in a fourway pot? The opener probably won't cbet in a 4way pot unless he has a larger PP. Someone could have like 78 or 89.

It's checked around.

Turn is a 10d. SB leads out with a small $0.33 bet into a $1 pot. I decided to call. Everyone else calls.

I really should fold here as there are two others behind me to act. Even if SB only has a 6, one of the other two might have a T. BUT I called. The others folded.

TsJs. A raise on the turn probably would have been called by him. I should have just bet the flop he would have folded. This hand happens like two minutes after an AIPF at another table where it was AA vs. AQ and it turned out to be a chopped pot. Had some other really bad run outs earlier. This was the last straw. I knew tilt was coming and I quit after this.
This is not slow play OTF: most of times we call here we miss. OTR we could’ve raised for here we own some bluffs that could’ve done the same. Calling is also fine because most likely we own the nuts and we want maximum value and villains betting with whatever they have.
OTR we are always calling. And I think we are never raising since there’s some 6x and Tx that could’ve bet this way.
This hand was well played.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

6h6d5s on flop.

It's checked around.

I played a similar hand a few days ago: opened 66 and 2 players OOP called. Flopped a set and bet flop, both called.
OTT I completed a full-house and one of them overbets. I called. OTR comes a ten and villain OOP jams his remaining chips: I was already committed and called. He got lucky and hit a top set OTR: