Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.05/$.10
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
I picked up pocket sevens in the co I min raise the button folds and both the blinds call 📞 the flop comes Tc 5s and Kc this is wear I got lucky both of Villains 🦹‍♀️ checked so had one of them bet pot I would have called and fold to a bet on the turn .so I would not hit my set .so I check and the turn is the Kc so the front door flush came in so the small blind checked and the big blind bet about three quarters pot so I call and the small blind calls the river is the 7d BING what a card I make 7d full of Ks but the hands 🙌 that beats me are Kk Kt K5 and K7 and I have two 77s so K7 is slim so only three hands 🙌 beats me so the small blind checks and the big blind bets pot I move in and the small blind tanks and fold and the villain 🦹‍♀️ calls..I won 🥇 with my full house 🏡 but the villain 🦹‍♀️ had a smaller full house 🏠 fives full of kings..My hand

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I picked up pocket sevens in the co I min raise the button folds and both the blinds call 📞 the flop comes Tc 5s and Kc this is wear

hands 🙌 that beats me are Kk Kt K5 and K7 and I have two 77s so K7 is slim so only three hands 🙌 beats me
You forgot about pocket Ts, pocket 5s on the flop/turn.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
And pocket 10s beats me sorry I forgot about that one ☝️.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre flop: I would raise 3x and not a min raise. Over time you will make more with a 3x instead of a min raise due to being able to bet larger on later streets assuming you trust yourself post flop and your opening range is correct. For this specific hand, we also dont want everyone to call behind us with 7s as against multiple players even in position we are bound to face overcards and have some decisions to make post flop.

Flop: Relatively easy check behind imo going against two players with two overs on the board. We may have the best hand and we may not as we should expect both villains to check near their entire range to us since we were the pre flop raiser in the hand. I would be thinking about trying to get this to showdown as cheaply as I could at this point.

Turn: K comes which is nice that it pairs one of the higher cards on the board which makes it less likely someone has a K but it did bring in the flush and we are going against two players where again, their check to us on the flop does not mean they are necessarily weak. BB villain then makes a large bet on a board against two opponents where a flush comes in. I would rule out they have 5x except 55 and would rule out they have a hand like 88 or 99. So to me this is a made flush, 10x, Kx, or rarely the set they wound up having. Just dont think there would be many bluffs against two players (even though we showed some weakness with our flop check which was the correct play) so I would be folding my hand here. Im discounting their flop check as a check to the raiser and then turn brings a lot of hands in and they fire away into two players. Maybe if they were over aggro I could find a call but a lot of the time I am folding right here and moving on. After we call and then also SB calls I then definitely know at this point we are very likely behind.

River: We hit gin so now it comes down to raise sizing. Not sure on the overall pot size or what you had left but you said you jammed over their pot bet. If that raise was something like $9 over $1.40 then I think its too big but if it wound up being like $5.50 or $6 over their $2 then its all good. We definitely need to raise, we could be beat but should not be overly worried about it. We know SB has a little something, enough for them to overcall turn so a huge bet here might make less than a smaller raise due to getting two calls. Thats up for debate based on villains (which I know nothing about how they play). If we made a big jam here though we should only be getting called by possibly nut flush and also another boat based on the board being paired. Thats not a lot of hands so I think we got lucky that villain had a boat and know we got lucky to bink the 7 on the river. You got paid, so it worked out but if villain doesnt have a boat (which they dont need to bet the way they did on the turn) then I think a lot of the time you are getting folded to if it was a huge jam.