Road to Sochi?)

I

IgorBochkarev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who is fighting for a ticket to Sochi or planning to go?)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I plan to play satellites for this tournament. Last year, in this tournament, I managed to win $ 12.

I

IgorBochkarev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
I plan to play satellites for this tournament. Last year, in this tournament, I managed to win $ 12.
Lena from Russia?)) I wish you good luck, victories))) See you in Sochi, I want to win the tournament, it’s not bad to dream))

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i'm giving those Road to Sochi freerolls a go, daily... but the lottery there is overwhelming.
i don't plan to reach far this year, but i keep playing the hands to get experience.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fighting, but I can't go.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah the qualifying freerolls satellites to Sochi hard, 1st place in 4000 players, well this is the first step, in the second the conditions better, but there you need to walk )))). I took in the first satellite maximum 17 place, eventually stopped playing them

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have never played live for that I'm not playing satellites for Sochi. But I think to try. I know that the competition is great but it motivates me I've never been to Russia.

A

aleksbiz2012

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From my own experience I can say one thing. More than once he told himself not to sit down at the table who had drunk. At first, everything goes perfectly and you always merge everything in the end

S

skanone99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
should be tried. all good luck

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia is a very bright, interesting and diverse country. And if you manage to visit Sochi, then you should like it !!! Sea, sun, beach, beautiful tanned girls !!! In addition to a good poker game and strong competition, you will have something to do and see in Sochi !!!

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I participated in several qualifying games. It is difficult to win 1st place. And in poker, I'm not even a fish, but a born fish fry. So I don't need a live game yet.