Random card generator

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many have had acquisitions about bots and cheating online, it may simply be the rythym of the random card generators software. It is not a natural live deck, you may see some unusual things, tho it is simply how it generates and works as it becomes much more complicated when you go into that level of conversation about how software and rythym of software works.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guees a online ramdom sistem works beatter tham a dealer ramdomizing the deek you can have the fealling that he allwais give you the same hands,lol

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After receiving much criticism and dislikes in relation to how the system shuffles the cards, the PS decided to disable the comment option only on that specific video. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After receiving much criticism and dislikes in relation to how the system shuffles the cards, the PS decided to disable the comment option only on that specific video. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

It’s most likely because a large group of people argued over it and will create nonsense out of it. So maybe it’s just better to let everyone watch and come here to share there opinion.

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post

I hope you can believe in the identity of the platforms (companies), I've heard many things, not only in the software, but also in big players (marked to win) as we call it here in brazil. Do you know that there is a body that audits these software and companies?:rolleyes:

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you can believe in the identity of the platforms (companies), I've heard many things, not only in the software, but also in big players (marked to win) as we call it here in Brazil. Do you know that there is a body that audits these software and companies?:rolleyes:

Yes I once watched a video about the whole thing. Interesting.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I once watched a video about the whole thing. Interesting.

Overall tho, I would still say there is definite possible chance of cheating going on in very secret form. For these u.s sites just don’t have the numbers they need to be making the money they want.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played a whole day of 100% rigged poker. I’m starting to learn more about AI triggered generators, they are unrealistic and create patterns that aren’t normal. So u can kinda say online poker can be rigged. Just not everyone is being hit. Or else everyone would be complaining, they may just be hitting a certain percentage of players. The rythym and arithmetics of online are just un real and rigged at times.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of those days where you play a ton of hands and get no cards and when u finally gets hands the other players have the exact same hand or a better one somehow. Since my return to online poker I’ve had pocket aces 3 times. Cracked every time. It just gets me wondering like how can it feel completely different one day and another day it just feel like it’s absolutely impossible. Like out of my control nothing I can do. Im a good player btw.

B

Bohmid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkHzOUzDjc

I guess that poker stars is random ? But i do not believe what they saying in this video ; about how the system work , i mean the light projection .....

:drunken_s crazy thoughts

Any way i believe it's a good system

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the end we’re letting a computer system decides outcomes for us. It may set its self up in different way than a live deck.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Played a hand before me AA other guy AJ 3rd guy AK 4th 44 5th JJ. river J .People then raise any crap and never seem to miss q6 and hits qq6 flop ..

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just played a whole day of 100% rigged poker. I’m starting to learn more about AI triggered generators, they are unrealistic and create patterns that aren’t normal. So u can kinda say online poker can be rigged. Just not everyone is being hit. Or else everyone would be complaining, they may just be hitting a certain percentage of players. The rythym and arithmetics of online are just un real and rigged at times.

LOL
Who do they pick? How do we get on the list?

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of money is spinning in poker rooms and I don’t think that they will spoil your reputation, after you have been given a cooler, look better at the top distribution where they give out coolers for thousands of dollars

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every time is a bad bet

Good morning everyone.
The pokerstars software has a schedule that most of the times gives victory to the player with the most chips, today was the day that I lost the most with premius hands, vs weaker hands, in all disputes the villain had more chips.
There are many players who have already noticed how the pokerstars software works, and they call All in, with very weak hands just because they have more chips, villain playing 3bet against UTG raise, I went All in and villain shows a 66 vs QQ and villain wins, the problem that every time the same villain winning with weaker hands.
The pokerstars will of course make videos to say that the draw is totally random, in my opinion it is not, whenever I am in All in against a villain with more chips I lose in a frequency much higher than the probability of the game says, I I lose much more than 20% of the time with high pairs vs smaller pairs, I believe that I am losing 70% times, it is revolting.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Random in informatics not exist... all the sistems RNG are based on some formulas at the root

V

valts102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thin its better than the dealler shuffle cards

T

Ttoddgoody

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've felt at times I've been had on many occasions.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
RNG takes less time than a dealer. Also you can make money in your underwear online.

D

DeuceParade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is some food for thought:
EA Sports has been caught with a patent called "Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment" (DDA). The premise of the patent is that when 2 players connect to their server to play against each other, the server gathers data from both players and rates their skill level. Once the server has determined each players skill level, it will "level the playing field" so that the worse player doesn't get frustrated and quit. They need players to not quit because they want them to purchase their player packs for their "Ultimate Team" modes where you purchase packs of virtual cards in hopes of getting virtual superstars to put onto your team (For example, you buy more packs hoping to "pull" a Ronaldo in FIFA so he can be on your team). EA Sports makes millions of dollars off of people buying these virtual cards. So they have gone to great lengths to artificially level the playing field between the highly skilled players and the casual players to increase their profit margins.

This patent is extremely detailed and can be found online. Here is an excerpt from the EA Sports DDA Patent: "Another solution that may be used in some types of competitive video games , such as racing games , is to vary the ability of the user or the user ' s competitor based on the relationship between the user and the user ' s competitor . For example , supposing that the video game is a racing game , the user ' s car may be made faster when the user is doing poorly and may be made slower when the user is doing well . This solution may result in what is sometimes referred to as a “ rubber band effect . ”

So here is some food for thought; If video game companies are already using technology like this to artificially level the playing field between skilled and non-skilled players, Wouldn't it be likely that online poker sites, which are making an exponentially more amount of money, be doing something at least as advanced as this?

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Here is some food for thought:
EA Sports has been caught with a patent called "Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment" (DDA). The premise of the patent is that when 2 players connect to their server to play against each other, the server gathers data from both players and rates their skill level. Once the server has determined each players skill level, it will "level the playing field" so that the worse player doesn't get frustrated and quit. They need players to not quit because they want them to purchase their player packs for their "Ultimate Team" modes where you purchase packs of virtual cards in hopes of getting virtual superstars to put onto your team (For example, you buy more packs hoping to "pull" a Ronaldo in FIFA so he can be on your team). EA Sports makes millions of dollars off of people buying these virtual cards. So they have gone to great lengths to artificially level the playing field between the highly skilled players and the casual players to increase their profit margins.

This patent is extremely detailed and can be found online. Here is an excerpt from the EA Sports DDA Patent: "Another solution that may be used in some types of competitive video games , such as racing games , is to vary the ability of the user or the user ' s competitor based on the relationship between the user and the user ' s competitor . For example , supposing that the video game is a racing game , the user ' s car may be made faster when the user is doing poorly and may be made slower when the user is doing well . This solution may result in what is sometimes referred to as a “ rubber band effect . ”

So here is some food for thought; If video game companies are already using technology like this to artificially level the playing field between skilled and non-skilled players, Wouldn't it be likely that online poker sites, which are making an exponentially more amount of money, be doing something at least as advanced as this?

But how do they determine skill levels, you can go by things like ROI in MTTs but what about cash games???

D

DeuceParade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But how do they determine skill levels, you can go by things like ROI in MTTs but what about cash games???

In the EA Sports DDA Patent, they go into great detail about how the server quickly analyzes their skill level based on several factors, all on the fly. It's constantly analyzing you the entire time you play from start to finish, and it saves your data for your next session going forward and when you play another match it picks up right where it left off. Just think of it as a massive version of PokerTracker.