gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me, this was just about the most enjoyable final table to watch, because everybody was so friendly. I really didn't like McKeehen at all...he behaved like a real jerk...probably still does. But these guys....amazing. I really didn't mind WHICH one won!!!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn´t saw it but I readed the heads up took many hours to finish. Great players, high level, great Champion !

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always enjoyed watching John Cynn play - he's always seemed like a good player and a gentleman. I think he will be a great ambassador for the game as the ME champ.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
perfect completion. Of course, it was not without a little resentment of a quarrel over the supposedly slourollola, but it ended well. a pleasant victory. hard final 10-hour final table one-on-one. an excellent championship has lifted the mood. Well done. here it is necessary to strive for this.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always enjoyed watching John Cynn play - he's always seemed like a good player and a gentleman. I think he will be a great ambassador for the game as the ME champ.
I also think so. a pleasant and cultured player. without star fever. it was nice to play nice to watch how the final table was formed. a person lit his own star. it was cool.
the main thing for him is victory. Well and money such. but about 4,000,000 will only have to pay tax. half like. but nevertheless brilliant final of the game and the event itself as a whole

Last edited:
F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True, I like the laid-back style, but with so much money in play there's always tension in the final table.

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a very good final table! That was a great win for him!

T

TEIS22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea it truly was a good match congrats to the champ... do you think he can hold that title though???

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice skill .I enjoy watching him.I hope to see him again at a final table ...doing the same thing

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I like Cynn a lot. He seems to be a pretty nice person.

I

IanDevine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it would have been cool to see Joe Cada win, all in all it was a very nice respectful FT.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more underdog the winner is the better it is for poker marketplace. If people could see a guy in a wife beater win several millions and be convinced they could do that then I think they would flood the poker scene which is good for everyone.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cynn seems like an intelligent guy who will be a good ambassador as world champion. He’s certainly not going to anything out of line that will negatively impact the game.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was great to watch! I like when the table is more sociable. Gets boring when people are to serious. I know at that level of course there is a certain amount of seriousness needed but that doesn't mean there can't be any fun! Time will tell if the new champ wants to take the reins of the spotlight and ride or if he will sink into poker obscurity...

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
must be nice to take home the main event such a great honor

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I never saw Cynn playing , that final table was the first time , he's for sure a great player who respect the game and his opponents and I really wish him good luck on his career .

A

Aline da silva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine Mackeehen, a complete gambler who plays poker, I can not imagine him among the greats. Exit amateur players better than him.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He almost made the final table of the main event a couple years ago.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I never saw Cynn playing , that final table was the first time , he's for sure a great player who respect the game and his opponents and I really wish him good luck on his career .
I also did not hear about it before and did not see it.
but this guy was very good in the final and generally in the game.
lit his poker star[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would so love to watch this final table if and when I get back to unlimited internet access.For a country that feeds 200 million people a year its shocking we still gotta pay through the teeth for everything rrrrr grumble moan.TBH I'm extremely happy for anyone that makes it to top status on the poker scene unless they're complete so n sos and funnily enough you don't see many of those reaching top status.I think maybe that speaks volumes in itself ;) gl at the tables all.