What do you think of the new champ?

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes , thoses are some great poker players , they calcul the move a lot of times before doing it . Well good luck to everyone

kasra32

kasra32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not see it, but I think he has to follow a lot of things to become a champion

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Evaluation of the strength of the final table is possible by a variety of criteria. The main criterion in choosing this ten was how many competitors had to beat the finalists in order to be at a decisive stage.

:icon_king

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great play over 7 days , yet the final hand for the FT bubble was one of the most amature plays i have ever seen . Could not fold KK even tho everyone would know that the very best cards were out . One of the worst calls i have ever seen . :hmmmm2:

iamtoldurghey

iamtoldurghey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, this was just about the most enjoyable final table to watch, because everybody was so friendly. I really didn't like McKeehen at all...he behaved like a real jerk...probably still does. But these guys....amazing. I really didn't mind WHICH one won!!!

Yeah i agree definately all class i think they are a good image for poker

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I DVR'd as much of it as I could and watched at a later time. Everyone at the final table conducted themselves in positive way. Cynn looks like a quality champion and will be good for the game.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket cam drama!!!

perfect completion. Of course, it was not without a little resentment of a quarrel over the supposedly slourollola, but it ended well. a pleasant victory. hard final 10-hour final table one-on-one. an excellent championship has lifted the mood. Well done. here it is necessary to strive for this.

Great finish for both I thought. Still basically level headed play after a long battle of the minds.

I think it is dumb that anyone might call what Cynn did at the end a slow roll. The timing of that raise could lead him to believe that his opponent had pocket 8's giving him a full house when the turn card was another 8. There was also no reason to believe that he did not have AK or KQ to begin with against his own KJ to make better trips. He had every right to take all the time he needed to consider these things.

People start thinking it is a slow roll only when they saw the hole cards and it was that dramatic. :eek:

U

UDN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are we talking about? :D About what Champ conversation? I do not understand :c

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not seen it this time, but I will see it and I will comment on how it seemed to me ... although I think it's a great player ... the tournament that I saw it win before seemed a bit strange to connect the top-pair so many times in a row. hand after hand and on one occasion I won a set of 6 playing slow against a set of 3 that was all-in on the river .. I would like to have that luck in a wsop.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad he won! it was a really good final table to watch