Super Bowl betting insight from poker fan Amal Shah

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
CardsChat contributor, Jon Sofen, had a chance to speak with Amal Shah, a frequent co-host of VSiN’s sports betting show 'My Guys in the Desert' with well known college football TV play-by-play announcer Brent Musburger, to get his take on the upcoming Super Bowl. Shah is a poker fan who plays cash games in Las Vegas.

Do you have your pick yet?

CardsChat Interview: VSiN Sports Betting Expert Amal Shah Talks Super Bowl Match-Up

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Superbowl

Although a Seahawks fan I'll have to swallow my pride and make an informed choice, right...This game is basically a toss up 50-50 either way, but, yes but, for a westerner the only choice is The 49ers.... see y'all on the tailgate....

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super Bowl Pick

My pick is KC. It is going to be a great game it appears to be as haven't seen the spread this close in years. Looking forward to the game this year besides other then watching for the commercials LOL

Enjoy the game all

Cheers :beer:

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that KC will win the Superbowl

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good article and loved his insight. Would have loved to hear how he was betting the game.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Being from Kansas City, I have to go with the Chiefs! Been waiting all my life to see them in the Super Bowl lol.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars