CardsChat Forum Grows to 250,000 Members: A Month of Celebration!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat Forum Grows to 250,000 Members: Month of Celebration Brings Freerolls, Added Money, and Merch

To celebrate CardsChat's membership, they are giving away TONS of stuff as well as plenty of great freerolls.

When did you join?

Do you remember what brought you here?

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...-250k-members-celebration-almost-40-a-387463/

Love for the game a thirst for knowledge and of course who would say no to a few extra
dollars in the freerolls brought me here thanks for all you do cardschat members and moderators you have made this site much better than reasons I signed up for.
Quarter million wow be half million soon:):elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good question, but what brought me here was my curiosity, because when I got here. I only knew that poker was a game I saw in cowboy movies in america, in my country before the internet few knew what a poker game was. but when I got here I did not understand anything at all, I did not know any English and I did not know the google translator, which has helped me a lot in this learning. I found in CardsChat the theoretical knowledge that I could put it into practice in freerolls together with friends, for me, friends are the greatest treasure I found here, right now I have experienced in practice something I have always said but it was only theory. "there is no Manichaeanism nothing is totally bad or totally good''the great challenge for the survivors are the losses.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It hasn’t been long time since I have join this forum , but I really like it , and I m very interested in this forum. The reasons are because I m a poker player , and I can give a lots of advices to new poker players , i can answer beginners questions.Also , I myself , I m still learning poker too , so this forum can give answers to my questions . There are many good poker players here . We can only get better and stronger by helping each other in legal and approved ways. ( one hand don t Claps ) . So good luck to everyone