Using HUD in Online Games

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aq in brazil started a great discourse regarding the use of software support at the tables of online games, several players are raised the issue in social media. The greater questioning and that the use of tools like Hold'em maneger2 of the advantage for the users, aq several players are boycotting sate that they leave the use. What is your opinion on this subject?

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have never used or will use them, i see no point when you don't have access live...at least not yet

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use holdemindicator - simple, but a one time purchase

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They are tools, where they are allowed use them or don't, it's your choice. Give me a better pair of running shoes than Usain Bolt & I'm still getting my arse kicked.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There a must have for multi tablers but like I've said before to keep it fair all poker sites should supply there own for all players. This way no one is paying extra money for an added advantage.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't holdem manager the same as your average hud? How is using a hud unfair? Huds just gives the information which are already available to everyone at the table. There's no advantage you gain over other players by using holdem manager, poker tracker 4, or any other huds.
It simply helps you multi-table better. Going as far as to boycott/ complain via social media, sounds like the work of a bunch of cry babies.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There a must have for multi tablers but like I've said before to keep it fair all poker sites should supply there own for all players. This way no one is paying extra money for an added advantage.

GGPoker does this. Same HUD for everyone. If you have any other software running you risk a ban.

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have never used or will use them, i see no point when you don't have access live...at least not yet

It's useful to evaluate your own weaknesses so you can make adjustments for live games! I didn't realize that I was playing too wide of a range until I started looking at my stats with a HUD.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD is just another tool. Only thing it does is to read your hand history and display statistics based on it. It does not tell you how to play and in fact if you do not know how to interpret these statistics in some cases it can cause more harm than good to your game. I do not see any problem with HUDs. They use information that you already have (your hand history) and they are available to anyone (tehre are free options also) so it is just another toll. If you will try to learn and use it to get some edge or not - it is your choice.

Top 10 Games