Which HUD do you recommend?

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I've been playing poker for a long time, but I've never used a HUD. I thought it was time to try one. Before I start, I would like to ask you which program to buy? I usually play at pokerstars and unibet. I need a HUD that can be used legally in these rooms and that a beginner can use.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Personally, I believe that the use of such programs impedes the personal development of the player. Therefore, I try to use only my own potential and intuition.
Good luck.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Holdem manager 3 on pokerstars

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure that Unibet doesn't allow any HUD's on their site. Before buying the HUD's, I recommend to download one of the HUD's (HM and Pokertracker) and try their free-trial option for 1 month.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
Personally, I believe that the use of such programs impedes the personal development of the player. Therefore, I try to use only my own potential and intuition.
Good luck.

Thanks for your answer, but I would like to try any other options as well.:)

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Holdem manager 3 on pokerstars

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I've heard and read about it, but I don't know it. How complicated is it to set up and use it?

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I, too, have played poker for years without a HUD...but I recently gave DriveHud a try and liked it...It's cheaper than others and easy to use...I purchased the $40 package and have been using it now for about 2 months...I like it...they do offer a 30-day free trial...tech support is awesome...when I first installed it the overlay was not displaying correctly...they went out of their way to help me to get everything running right...I highly recommend DriveHud

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure that Unibet doesn't allow any HUD's on their site. Before buying the HUD's, I recommend to download one of the HUD's (HM and Pokertracker) and try their free-trial option for 1 month.

Hi, Thanks. This is important information and I play a lot on Unibet. I have to change my mind.
A 1 month trial is a good idea, so I thought.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I, too, have played poker for years without a HUD...but I recently gave DriveHud a try and liked it...It's cheaper than others and easy to use...I purchased the $40 package and have been using it now for about 2 months...I like it...they do offer a 30-day free trial...tech support is awesome...when I first installed it the overlay was not displaying correctly...they went out of their way to help me to get everything running right...I highly recommend DriveHud

Hi,Thanks, sounds pretty convincing. And of course the price doesn't matter.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I've heard and read about it, but I don't know it. How complicated is it to set up and use it?

Not that difficult there's plenty of info and videos on setting it up and if you need a hand give me a shout and ill walk you through it. Try the 14 day free trial and see what you think of it most huds have a trial period. The most important thing imo is to start off with important stats and not to over complicate things to start with.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best huds are HoldemManager and PokerTracker, if you are interested in cheaper ones than the best for cheap monthly price in my experience is - Jivaro

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not that difficult there's plenty of info and videos on setting it up and if you need a hand give me a shout and ill walk you through it. Try the 14 day free trial and see what you think of it most huds have a trial period. The most important thing imo is to start off with important stats and not to over complicate things to start with.

Thanks, if I decide to do so, I will use your offer

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best huds are HoldemManager and PokerTracker, if you are interested in cheaper ones than the best for cheap monthly price in my experience is - Jivaro

Thanks, I will use the monthly price option. It is a good idea.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure about unibet but for PS. most database work there. I suggest trying the free trial of different HUDs and see which one fits you.

For me, I recommend DriveHUD, because honesty, it has everything I need in a HUD and its the easiest to customize.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure about unibet but for PS. most database work there. I suggest trying the free trial of different HUDs and see which one fits you.

For me, I recommend DriveHUD, because honesty, it has everything I need in a HUD and its the easiest to customize.

Thaks for your answer.
You are the second player who rcommend the DriveHUD. I think I will try it

Sword

Sword

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe that the programs help to play poker unacceptable, use your head and not rely on someone or something.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi :ciao:
i tried all the major huds
it often depends on where you play... certain huds no allowed/work some places
for pokerstars... i like Jivario for appearance, simplicity, it pretty with the coloured dials! the box covers chat box with great tournie info & pot odds - terrific
however it too limited ability examine past hands, so i suggest run Jivario in conjunction with any one these HM3/PT4/PCoPiolt/DriveHud

overall i like Poker CoPilot best, it simpler, easy for blondes understand, does more than i ever need, tracks all the stats for after analysis, it operates on all the sites except SportsBet/BetOnLine (there DriveHud needed), best part for me is make/change hud display to what i wish, place it where i wish, is best

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow, I think I'm the only one who don't use any tool, or take notes. Lucky I only play ofr fun.

I have zero notes, zero videos, zero books, zero poker groups. The only source poker-related for me is the Cardschat Forum.

meagain00