Which you think is the best way to publish a hand?

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I'm uploading hands, but I don't know what is the best way to do.

I did with images but I can't put more than 5 images in a post, so I had to create 2 post.

I did with video, but you had to download the archieve so I think It's not any good.

What do you think about?

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see a lot of people here just copying their hand history and posting that. See if that works for you.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see a lot of people here just copying their hand history and posting that. See if that works for you.

Before judging it would be good if you look back at my hand and no saying thing without a reason, so shut your mouth!

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use this site.

https://www.flopturnriver.com/hand-converter

1) Get the Hand History of the hand you want to post
2) Select 'output format' for 'Intellipoker'
3) Identify yourself by placing your nick or matenha just as 'Hero'
4) Paste your Hand History into the 'Input'
5) Click the 'Convert Hand' button
6) In the box below you will see the converted hand

Last edited:
Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before judging it would be good if you look back at my hand and no saying thing without a reason, so shut your mouth!

I don't know if you understood my English, but I was not trying got be rude. Sorry you took it the wrong way. Have a good day and good luck.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if you understood my English, but I was not trying got be rude. Sorry you took it the wrong way. Have a good day and good luck.

I imagine he did not know that possibility and thought you were joking, so I posted next showing that there is what you said.

Hey guys, I'm uploading hands, but I don't know what is the best way to do.

I did with images but I can't put more than 5 images in a post, so I had to create 2 post.

I did with video, but you had to download the archieve so I think It's not any good.

What do you think about?

hand conversion is the easiest method, in pokerstars there are two possibilities that I know of to achieve the historic:

Tools - historic and statistics - get historicof hands or get historic of tournaments (will go to the email)

adjustments - historic of games - historic of hands - selects "salver my historic of hands"

Last edited:
whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The easist thing is to just copy the hand history like Aceinthebig said.
Actually he said nothing bad or wrong in my opinion.

Another way is, if you use PokerTracker, that you can convert your hands their to forum format. It looks a little bit more nice. You also can include the stats of the other players and hide their name. There are a lof of adjustments, that you can make.
Here you can see an example by me of it:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/tou.../freeroll-nlhe-mtt-wet-flop-situation-403419/

If you play at PokerStars there is also the possibility to use boom player, that makes a kind of video of your hand, that you played. And then you can just copy and paste the link to it here in the forum. But I did not use it so far by myself. I think it must be installed specially.

And of course there are several different websites, where you can upload your handhistory or you can click your hands together, similiar like fernandovr mentioned in his first post.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi Gaviria,
why do you react this way?
Maybe did google translate turn the decent answer to the question you asked into something strange?

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Holdem Manager 2, this is my method:
1) Find hand in HM2, right-click, copy
2) Go to https://upswingpoker.com/convert/ and paste
3) Choose output format "Forum Code", choose whether or not to include link to hand replayer, results and player names
4) Submit
5) Left-click highlights the whole converted hand, copy and paste into your forum post and you're done.

I'm sure this would work wherever you copy the hand history from, I've just always used HM2.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Oh man, so sorry, that's not too easy without knowing english, I understood pretty different. Really sorry I'm feeling like an idiot lol

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands