Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No clue, nice hand & what is wrong with the way you played the hand?

T

Tylor Mendez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He probably put you on J-9 J-10 or 9-10. Kinda dumb tho because the flush draw is just as real in that situation. U were against a Jackal, hyper-aggressive opponent. He way overplayed his hand.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Spin, and HU. So, call 63s - more than normal. Strangely only that why he did not put all-in right on the flop. Or raise on the flop and all-in on the turn.

lackerboy

lackerboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why think that he was forced to put on all the chips. Print the money further, friend:)

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
limping 63s is fine, but you should fold to his 6x raise for ~16% of your stack

in heads up any Ace has a good Showdown value, so his Play is not the worst

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
As you stated you should fold pre-flop.

If you don't hit as good as you did it's hard to defend almost any boards with 6,3. Even when you hit you can be beaten (even if it is less chance for that HU with short stacks).

I think he picked the wrong starting hand to bluff with. If he had the ace of hearts it would take the nut flush away from you and would have been a semi-bluff on turn instead of a pure bluff. An ace is often good to check down HU so he could have bluffed with worse hands or a draw instead.

So both check or bet the the flop is fine from villain. You almost don't have the odds to call with your low flush draw. But once you do call the only hands he can bluff you off is probably better aces and pairs lower than a queen. Maybe a bad queen also? I would have checked the turn myself most off the time.

Last edited: