SNG turbo

S

Skrymt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
some insight on a SNG turbo on FT when everyone is short (10 bb) should i play standard push/fold or is ICM a factor?

scenario: everyone folds to me on button with A4s, i am second place of 6, SB and BB is 5th and 6th place. should i push?

Last edited:
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pays 3 spots right

S

Soulguard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and A,K,Q high any pair or good conected suits is a push in that position, if BB or SB was chipleader its ICM involved u can call or raise ... and see from there how the hand goes

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes seems like an easy shove

S

Skrymt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yea i kinda knew it just overthinking it bc of FT xD need more exp

A

Aslama01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey man. you'll get there. at this point you're really just looking to shove them and if they do call, they likely won't have much better of a hand. you're giving yoruself flush and draw outs if dominated. It's a great opprotunity to put it in the middle and let what happens happen.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like a shove all day, yes they may get called and lose but a sets of blinds picked up and your sitting much better off.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With 10bb, A4 is a gun in that position, it is a clear push, I recommend looking for a table ranges for push or fold because it is the most important stage of sng turbo, if you master this stage, you will have many more chances your opponents.
gl

G

gaz1689

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
End of tournaments

Yes by that stage got to shove