SNG turbo

S

Skrymt

Rising Star
some insight on a SNG turbo on FT when everyone is short (10 bb) should i play standard push/fold or is ICM a factor?

scenario: everyone folds to me on button with A4s, i am second place of 6, SB and BB is 5th and 6th place. should i push?

Last edited:
S

Soulguard

Rising Star
and A,K,Q high any pair or good conected suits is a push in that position, if BB or SB was chipleader its ICM involved u can call or raise ... and see from there how the hand goes

A

Aslama01

Enthusiast
Hey man. you'll get there. at this point you're really just looking to shove them and if they do call, they likely won't have much better of a hand. you're giving yoruself flush and draw outs if dominated. It's a great opprotunity to put it in the middle and let what happens happen.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Sounds like a shove all day, yes they may get called and lose but a sets of blinds picked up and your sitting much better off.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Awards
With 10bb, A4 is a gun in that position, it is a clear push, I recommend looking for a table ranges for push or fold because it is the most important stage of sng turbo, if you master this stage, you will have many more chances your opponents.
gl