pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello friends, I have a question about something that has been bothering me a lot;
Often, especially in tournaments, you come across players tilteds by some bad beat, where they try to recover by betting everything in consecutive hands, out of positions and messing up the preflop a lot, how to act when something like this happens? :joyman:

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is very common, I have seen it many times and even more, I have done it many times. What you should do is wait for a good hand (AK, AA, KK, QQ) to pay or raise all in against him and cross your fingers because they are likely to beat you with a marginal hand. ;)

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its good to have kamikaze players on table, but always tilts me when I get it in really good, get rimmed on the river. The lunatic player promptly loses his doubled stack to a reg within the next few hands :(

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually i don't compete with this type of players unless i have really good hand. however those players finished their tournament quickly or they came back to the position and starting play normal so waiting is the best for me.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You need to use a poker calculator or hands chart. And call when your chances of winning against a random hand are more than 50% ))

Last edited:
tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should be happy. Free chips in fact. The only thing that you need to wait for a normal hand and boldly call. It usually pays off

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is worth rejoicing to such guys. they are easily ready to give you their money, be patient to wait for a good hand to take away his money and tell him that they are very happy with his game and are waiting for him at the tables)

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually like those players because you can wait and play marginal hand and beat them. Most of the time Ace something is enough.
We should like them much :).

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is very common not only in tournaments but also( and specially) in cash games.What it´s recommended is to be patient and wait for a good hand .That fish may be so lucky and beat you,though..If you are playing a cash game and don´t want to take unnecessary risks against a crazy fish ,just leave the table and choose a better one.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually end up on AQ or KK. After he loses a lot of pot, with good hands. I think I'll finish him off, in the next hand, and he opens AQ or QQ, tin. I merge and he rises.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is simple, it does not get involved in that kind of situation waiting time to have a good hand !!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kamikaze players are desperate and bet everything. Defeating them before the flop is difficult even with good cards. You can only rely on luck and a ready hand with the best percentage to win.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are the players you want to be in against wait for the top of your range and felt them.

Don't engage with them unless you have a hand they won't fold to your bluffs often but they are easy to play against

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He would play, strong hands AA , KK, QQ , jj. etc against because for the next hand he would go with weak hands , which hit my beat , i think they are people who are of temperament, very high , being not to know how to control and most of the time lost.!!!!

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just like against any other players on tilt
Wait for solid hand. Tilted players will go all in and gamble

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The solution is to expect good hand, then fold or stack his or hers.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

Kamikaze players have more chances to pay your monster hand .For example if you have three of a kind they will pay you with just one pair,i think this is very good.

Baba Orielly

Baba Orielly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm that guy! Sometimes. If I have to leave the game I just go all in, instead of sitting out, to help that bold player build his pot. But some days you just don't lose, no matter how bad your cards are. Luck's a huge factor in the game.

posztulatum

posztulatum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kamikaze players lol i never heard this before! Very good definition for many players.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You hit those kamikaze f*cks with your "Fat Man" Aces and 'Little Boy' Kings

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

I dont see any action yo be taken against this players
As you said Kamikaze players
And thats the fact
Rgds

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is no medicaments against bingo players in poker. Believe me.

E

emilvidi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a good stack in front it's alright to gamble some with them, otherwise you just wait for them to cool down

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont high blind limp and wait until you get a hand and value own them.