Is it good to play tournaments all night ???...

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it is not very convenient to play at night, the neurons do not work very well, the tiredness of the body and sleep play very against, the best thing would be in the morning with a good breakfast and bath and to play it has been said :cool::cool:

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think you should play only at night because its fewer people than in the day time

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it is not very convenient to play at night, the neurons do not work very well, the tiredness of the body and sleep play very against, the best thing would be in the morning with a good breakfast and bath and to play it has been said :cool::cool:

I think you have answered your own question here. Unless those are really important tournaments and cannot be substituted with other games at different times - you shall not play that much at night.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Unless those are really important tournaments and cannot be substituted with other games at different times - you shall not play that much at night.

Guess cardchat tournaments starting after midnight for me arent "really important" then :bebored:

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should only play as long as you are mental stable/strong. If you feel yourself getting drowsy, starting to space out a lot or just don't feel totally focused then I do not think you should be playing all night. Some people can handle that and some people can't. Its all about your preparation and situation/setting.

Poker is a game of wits, like chess, and if you aren't totally focused you could be out of a tournament or out of your cash real quick.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my case, it's not good to play at afternoon because i use to sleep at that time.

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I even fell asleep during an online tournament))). Due to the time difference, almost all PS tournaments start late, 10-11 PM and go on for several hours.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker at night because I'm not a morning person, when I don't have to work in the morning, I wake up 10-11am. When I have to work in the morning, my last registered tournament of the day starts at 9PM.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play live games at night because day players are sober and clear headed, cant imagine online being much different. If your going to play online, play at night and stay away from Sunday as the smart people with real jobs play on Sunday - online. Play the fish, make money, know when to tap the aquarium.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I consider myself a night person, I work much better at night hahaha "i'm batman!" hahaha

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play poker when I have free time, usually in the evenings and at night. I do not like to play in the morning because I have a lot of other things to do. It is good to play when you have free time and a good mood.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can retain your concentration and are not at work early the next day then why not playing in the night. You can even get some edge over other players who are tired but continue to play. Some years ago when i worked night shifts i did not have problem to play till 3, 4 or even 6 am in the morning. Now when i work on normal daily shifts it is not the case anymore.

C

Chaskyweed05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the night time to play long tournaments. Nothing that a great cup of coffee and a great cigarette cannot bear haha ​​greetings!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case at night there are not many good tournaments, in party poker I like to play at night but not in other places, what I do is satellites or a little cash, where I live the best tournaments are during the day:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that if you are constantly in the money, then the night is not a hindrance to you.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play at night, it's hard to concentrate, fatigue and bad decisions, it's the same in the morning. I prefer to play during the day, but better tournaments are more like night and night.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally wont play if I can't focus or in a negative mood. Results are not as good when that happens.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It depends what kind of tournament your talking about. We talking 1-2 hour tournament or a 8 hour one?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play tournaments all night, I play until 1 2 at night then I start to get tired and not concentrate properly.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t play tournaments at night, I want to sleep and therefore I can’t think and make the right decision.:)

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly like it, it is when I am more relaxed, apart you know that you have no obligation;)

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are two factors that you can check and decide to continue your session or not:
The first thing is how you're doing? Are you still playing with discipline? , If you lost 4 tournies in a row that won't be a good idea to play a long session,
The second thing is how is your physical condition, I myself will get tired after 4-5 hours sitting on chair so I don't play much long sessions,

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's right, playing in the morning and in the afternoon is much better, and there is no fatigue, but unfortunately, my time zones decided differently and they do not care about all these arguments, so I have to play after midnight.:D

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In my point of view, playing all night only makes you more exhausted and everything goes wrong, it is better to set a limit to make those games

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree set a time limit. that's why I prefer sitngos