Final two tables how you play small pairs

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
12 players left two tables (6 at once table 6 the other table)u are in Utg,Mp beetween 8-15 BB ,everybody is playing tight they wanna make it to the final table,my question is how you play 44,55 you shove,you min raise.I ussualy go all in but everytime some woke up with a better pair,or you don't even play 22,33,44.any thoughts?

G

gaguilu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
raise

if it is between 8 and 11 bb, it is sure to go all in, if you have 12 bb of the p come out of mini raise

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds of player calling allin with AK, KK, QQ & A* is a lot higher then small pocket hands. Bluffs is the best game here, call small.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very aggressive game is my choice. That's the best time to "snatch" chips! Everyone plays tight and this situation should always be used. I think of a live game because I do not have enough experience in the online game.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess push in and see who is waiting for better placing and premium hands before collecting the cheque #Winnings

aggressive if people aren't aggressive.

if it is between 8 and 11 bb, it is sure to go all in, if you have 12 bb of the p come out of mini raise

K

Karl Hernandez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just Call and hope for the trips on the flop.

Eventually someone else will go all in after you, so you see how many people will be in the hand when you have to decide if you wanna go all in too.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok position should also be considered. How many are left to call? If you are short which to me is 12BB or less and only 1,2 or 3 left to go and everyone in front has folded I say Shove with 22 thru JJ, maybe 3x QQ KK or AA that really depends on the table feel. You also have to know what the left to go villains normally do. If they are more apt to fold shove away. You also have to take into consideration the players stack sizes I would be more careful of mega stacks that just call everyone.