$0.50 vs $1.50 sng

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone this might seem like a dump question and if I read this myself I would personally think your an idiot but I need to ask anyway just to see if there’s anyone out there with a similar experience and to whether they can perhaps give me a little insight so I started playing on 50 cent games as I could play 9 seater so I feel like I have better odds of winning/itm and I did ok at the start however after a while I started to lose a lot more than I was winning and my bankroll haved then by accident I joined a $1.50 6 seater table which I won so I decided to deposit a little more so I could play some more at this level of stake iv played about 6 games now and have finished itm 50 percent which has got me thinking 🤔 is it possible I got use to paying 50 cent a game and I went lax or should I stop playing at that stake all together and go bk down I still play mostly 50 cent buy ins tho

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play the one you can afford.

You need at least 500 games to get a good sample size and probably more like 1000 games.

Play alot of games and then look back at your ROI and see if you are going to be able to beat the game consistently enough to profit.

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The secret is to practice in SNG. The more you play certain buy-in, study the concepts and apply in the long run will have profit and less difficult to play the next limit above.

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your responses I think I’ll stick at 50 cent buy ins iv only been playing a short time and don’t wanna eat all my small roll up

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea I agree. Its according to your bankroll. Its better if your bank roll allows you to play over 100 .50games, than 20 1.50 games.
Think of it like that.

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play according to your bankroll,maybe you just got lucky in 1,50,but annyway if you play SNG with only like 10 buy-ins variance is going to kill you

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks I agree with you both I ll stock to my bankroll size I do feel like luck was a factor in my win as my play struggles at my current level