What did you learn in poker that made all the difference in your results?

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to hear from you about what made you profitable players.

rikisrakis

rikisrakis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the single most impactful concept for me was simply learning about pot odds and implied odds. Against the average player, knowing when you can call equitably and how to properly size your bets can get you a lot of free value just by exploiting their mistakes.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Success always is hard road

Every beginning it’s hard not going to be different a career of a poker player experience means everything so don’t worry if at the start the numbers are not positive control your bankroll try always to reach ITM . Good luck! Never give Up!

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I realised that it's a long term game and if I need to average it out I need a large sample size

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid BRM (I think that stands over all!) - Then Patience, knowing the outs/winning probabilites (in relation to pot odds) and adapting the style against different type of players.

S

Szocske2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 and 2

In live do you play whit face so isto izy.But online is undet do you have to follow every hands because hace more fish player.AA hand for oponent befor played only whit all in all in.
So AA for him 22 for me .the last2 river in r h e flop 2 A and nothing snall card.I pay for him t h e all in a n d the last coming the 2😂😂😂😂