AA vs AA??

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A while ago I was doing a test of the poker school stars, and one of the quiz questions was, who was the winner, as an option was not to share the pot which caused me great concern, the fifth letter if badly I remember it was a K. Does anyone know how to determine the winner?

Attachments

• DrAob80WkAEPEQK.jpg
    DrAob80WkAEPEQK.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 127
iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant see a winner at turn with any card coming at river .Its 100% split pot as i can see from the picture.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would only have one winner only if the cards on the table had, most of a color, for one of the opponents to flush.
the way the picture is, it can not be different, this pot will be 100% divided
I already received AA VS AA and I ended up losing by turning 4 gold cards on the table.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A while ago I was doing a test of the poker school stars, and one of the quiz questions was, who was the winner, as an option was not to share the pot which caused me great concern, the fifth letter if badly I remember it was a K. Does anyone know how to determine the winner?
you will split it . Try putting this situation in the cardschat calculator App and u will see .

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Obviously when same pairs go head to head the only way to have one winner is when the board shows 4 or 5 cards of the same suit. The exception to this is if all five cards on the board are of the same suit & all are higher than the pairs going heads up, this would also result in a split.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you didnt understand the question right, cause there is no chance that this pot wont be splitted.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces v aces are a split pot unless there are 4 of one suit.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA vs AA there is no winner with such a flop. This is a split pot)

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even if a skirt The river the pot will be divided unless someone has 5 cards of same suit.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happens and such ..especially in the poker rooms ..there's nothing you can do about it.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no other outcome

The way the picture shows the cards being dealt out leaves NO OTHER OUTCOME other than a "split pot". If anyone is trying to tell you there's another possible outcome they aren't thinking clearly.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the One-Drop tournament, a few years ago, AA went up against AA and the winning hand was, indeed, a flush. This is the only way these hands do not split the pot heads up. Check it out below.

Keep in mind this tournament had a $1,000,000 buy-in. Painful.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to win:
1) (already mentioned) with a flush
2) convince the opponent to fold

S

SantasPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like this is kind of a trick question... who isn't all in preflop with AA vs AA? lol and in what reality would someone fold AA online? Especially with that board. Maybe IRL you might get someone to fold, or in a very high stakes tourney, but certainly not likely... 98% of the time split pot for sure.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the One-Drop tournament, a few years ago, AA went up against AA and the winning hand was, indeed, a flush. This is the only way these hands do not split the pot heads up. Check it out below.

Keep in mind this tournament had a $1,000,000 buy-in. Painful.
Good video..looked like he played the hand and lost it:):):) at the poker rooms of course this happens much more often than in a live tournament.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If at river diamond appears then player 2 may go all-in giving an impression that he has flush. If player 1 had earlier bad beat with AA then he might consider folding. A very rare chance of winning as nobody folds with AA no matter what the board says. In most such cases split pot happens.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no winner on the turn or river. You just divide the pot.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
is a very curious hand ... sometimes it can be misleading because most players are encouraged to go all in with AA ... in this particular house AA vs AA we have 95.85% Odds of a Tie (pre-flop). .. there would only be one win in the case of HU if there are 4 cards of the same suit ....

d599069baab966d74dfc71e926f2db8a.png

but in the case of 3 players disputing the pot much changes the chance of AA

0870ef247c5744dae9c9cc413b85032c.png

https://gyazo.com/0870ef247c5744dae9c9cc413b85032c

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the hand you show its 100% a split , but ofc you can lose with AAvsAA or any other similar hands were you hold the same cards and lose or ... win due to one of you getting a flush .
Great when you win but so sore when you lose tho.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On this particular pic, it's 100% split regadless of a river card. You definetely made a mistake somewhere on your picture. As others said above, four suited cards on the board is the only chance of being a winner to someone in AAvsAA situations.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps there were three answers to choose from. It was necessary to press on (the bank will be divided).

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If at river diamond appears then player 2 may go all-in giving an impression that he has flush. If player 1 had earlier bad beat with AA then he might consider folding. A very rare chance of winning as nobody folds with AA no matter what the board says. In most such cases split pot happens.

I totally agree, the strange thing about the poker school stars, and that I'm completely sure, is that there was no color, and among the options was not to split the pot, and exactly that was what caused me great curiosity. Maybe there was an error in the application.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is a very curious hand ... sometimes it can be misleading because most players are encouraged to go all in with AA ... in this particular house AA vs AA we have 95.85% Odds of a Tie (pre-flop). .. there would only be one win in the case of HU if there are 4 cards of the same suit ....

d599069baab966d74dfc71e926f2db8a.png

but in the case of 3 players disputing the pot much changes the chance of AA

0870ef247c5744dae9c9cc413b85032c.png

https://gyazo.com/0870ef247c5744dae9c9cc413b85032c

Thank you for the answer, it is indeed how you express it, I think maybe there was an error in the test of the system, and the answers that were offered at the time were not the ones indicated.:rolleyes::cool: