Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
LINK to :
muchbetter.png

At first sight it look as a nice App.

We can claim a MuchBetter debit card or a device of the size of a USB stick that are able to PayPass.

I'm not sure what to think about them.
I've read a couple of bad reviews saying that they don't honor withdraw.

But if we should not trust them, then why STARS or 888 let us to use it?

Did any of you have successfully deposited/withdraw using the MuchBetter App?

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont!

LINK to :
muchbetter.png

At first sight it look as a nice app.

We can claim a MuchBetter debit card or a device of the size of a USB stick that are able to PayPass.

but for the first time this week i have been using skrill and so far they have given me the best exchange rate and the cheapest fees that i have yet come across (not that i have looked to far into any of the rest)

but a lot of sites accept their payments
and i found it very easy to use as a depositing method.and lastly i think that they were once moneybookers im not 1))% on that but i had a money bookers account way back in 2006 and just never got a round to using it because back then i wasnt really sure ether about which sites online to trust were.

hope it helps someone this info anyways

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great processor. Fast and easy deposits for me. You can send email money transfer to load your account and than deposit. Works great for me as it doesn't show pokerstars on my statement anymore from eCheck. I also don't have to worry about the clearing of the eCheck as the money is taken out instant. You can withdraw easily from their app. I just did a withdrawal, however have not received it yet (been a couple hours).

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to download muchbetter app i have androi 6 but they don't let me download it it says you need a newer version , so i never use it

H

HeresyReznor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was using it fine a couple months ago to play on pokerstars. Would etransfter the money to muchbetter account and it would arrive within a half hour.

Suspiciously as soon as I won money on pokerstara and withdrew to Muchbetter, I cannot log in. The sms part of 2 step verifkcation has stopped working.

How convenient! If you look at their app reviews on google market, all the real sounding onea are 1 stars, anything 5 stars sounds like a paid commercial.

I would avoid at all costs!

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As said before best processing times I've ever seen. Money from 888 was in the account within 2 hours of being approved. Pokerstars is 2 hours after you cashout. I've never had an issue sending the money to my bank via an email money transfer and it's in my bank account in about 8 hours. No way you could even come remotely close to this speed in canada.

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does muchbetter has fast withdrawals on pokerstars?

facolete

facolete

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend buy a astropay card!

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bmuchbetter

Good afternoon everyone.
I used it once, when I won $ 85.00 at pokerstars, plus it has a $ 85.00 discount.
I don't know what% is discounted from value when agent withdraws by Bmuchbetter.
Today to make deposits or payments, I do via direct bank transfer from my account, which has a very small fee.
And for those who want to use this wallet, I recommend contacting them to find out the rates and discounts.
GL GL
Enviar feedback
Histórico
Salvas
Comunidade

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great processor. Fast and easy deposits for me. You can send email money transfer to load your account and than deposit. Works great for me as it doesn't show PokerStars on my statement anymore from eCheck. I also don't have to worry about the clearing of the eCheck as the money is taken out instant. You can withdraw easily from their app. I just did a withdrawal, however have not received it yet (been a couple hours).

As said before best processing times I've ever seen. Money from 888 was in the account within 2 hours of being approved. Pokerstars is 2 hours after you cashout. I've never had an issue sending the money to my bank via an email money transfer and it's in my bank account in about 8 hours. No way you could even come remotely close to this speed in canada.
Just curious since I'm in Manitoba too. What exactly is an eCheck? Did you used to transfer money to/from your Canadian bank account/Pokerstars then switched to MuchBetter as a middleman? If so, just wondering why?

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious since I'm in Manitoba too. What exactly is an eCheck? Did you used to transfer money to/from your Canadian bank account/Pokerstars then switched to MuchBetter as a middleman? If so, just wondering why?

It takes a few days to clear your account like a cheque so i find it easier, i can also fund my muchbetter with my bitcoin poker winnings so its a pretty good app i use it for moving money from 888 to stars and vice versa. Did a cashout on 888 the other day and had it within 4 hours, if it were an echeck it would be minimum 1 day

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use MuchWorse.

dont recommend.

E

Ehjax78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been using Muchbetter for almost a year and I'm a regular user. I have done many deposits and withdraws. Deposits are on my account within minutes and withdraws are processed always that same day and I have had the money in my bank the same day at times and always within 2 to 3 days max if there's a weekend. Never have had any problems and If i have had questions they get back to me within 24 hours. Totally recommend it. :)

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven’t had any issues with transfers or anything but this site charges an exorbitant amount in fees. Withdrawal is $4 USD plus currency exchange fees. Not worth it in my opinion, I’m lucky enough to be able to transfer to and from my bank account, but I have also used instadebit in the past which greatly prefer

S

Skillstone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowing how hard stars can be on licensing and stuff I guess it's safe to assume that they won't allow having an unsecured payment method, so probably that gives you some confidence if any of the other payment methods aren't already better for you.
I skipped through it and failed to see the benefit of using it.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got muchbetter, i like it. Should allow me to transfer between sites without having to go to my bank where my wife takes it lmao...

C

Call999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been using muchbetter for a few months found it really handy

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think i will try it for my next deposit at PS ;)

G

goechitzen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I received a withdrawal of 3950 USD from poker room and when trying to withdraw funds from Muchbetter - they locked and closed my account. they do not agree to withdraw the account balance to my bank account or refund back to the poker room.

I do not advise dealing with them.
SCAMMERS!!!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LINK to :
muchbetter.png

At first sight it look as a nice app.

I’ve never used it, and I don’t have a clue, but it’s good to know people's opinions on the subject, so when I use it I’ll already have some notion.