Deposit problems

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to deposit 16$ to GG or PartyP via Paysafecard from Hungary.
Both of them declined my application. GG said: Custom Fraud Screen Filter Error code:1116
partypoker earlier this month let me deposit the same amount, now they are apologies, but 'my application cannot be finished' now.

Anyone have a successful deposit through Paysafe in the last days?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Partypoker stated that I should check Paysafe's conditions of application, but honestly, if they changed it and I cannot deposit with this method from my country, I think that they 're the ones who should know that. Cause in PP's website Paysafe is still a possible option to deposit for me. And I think the companies should contact with each other, not me as a 3rd side, cause I'm just a simple person in it.
Or am I see it wrong?

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Partypoker stated that I should check Paysafe's conditions of application, but honestly, if they changed it and I cannot deposit with this method from my country, I think that they 're the ones who should know that. Cause in PP's website Paysafe is still a possible option to deposit for me. And I think the companies should contact with each other, not me as a 3rd side, cause I'm just a simple person in it. Or am I see it wrong?

they probably can't get along :) the devil is in the details

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried Cris to search in the web for the answer but there's nothing, its like paysafe is just a little tiny company. They would help me probably if I would give them my pin-code, but I had such a huge negative experience in the past months with customer services, that I am too tired to contact them again and again for pieces of informations like today.

So maybe if anyone used Paysafe in the past days to GG or PP it would mean that my country is not anymore able to gambling through Paysafe.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I don't get Paysafe cards where I am so I do not know.

You can try redeeming them on neteller/skrill and try depositing from there. They are all same company.